UX Consultant for designing the future Ørsted Customer Experience
Do you want to play a central role in designing the future Ørsted Customer Experience and to be part of the coolest UX and Design Thinking team in Denmark?
We have a declared ambition of setting new standards for the customer experience in the energy sector. To achieve that, we’ve just started building what will be the coolest UX and Design Thinking team in Denmark, so join us and become the next UX Consultant in the UX, Methods & Processes if you’re passionate about customer experience, innovation and designing with the end goal in mind. UX, Methods & Processes is one of four teams in the IT Architecture department.
Your key tasks will be to
- collaborate with all of our company business and development areas to envision, design and build new digital experiences while tying strong links from IT Architecture to the rest of the organisation
- act as the ‘voice’ of the customer and the user within the project teams or agile development, ensuring that appropriate research and design supports business solutions
- plan, conduct, and lead client white-boarding sessions, workshops and project meetings
- develop low and hi-fidelity wireframes
- prototype solutions in various levels of fidelity and interactivity, and iterate on them based on user and client feedback.
Furthermore, you’ll conduct user research including various forms of in-person and remote research and validation, and you’ll advise clients of current UX/XD methodologies, while maintaining flexibility and adapting to their methods.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s degree or higher and 5+ years of UI/UX Development experience - taking ownership, driving understanding and delivering solutions that exceed expectations with strong storytelling skills
- create user journeys, user stories, wireframes, storyboards, sitemaps and screen flows
- analyse user feedback and activity, iterating to enhance the user experience
- are experienced in full Software Development Life Cycle with an Agile mindset. Experience with SAFe a plus but not a must
- have strong relationship skills with stakeholders at all levels, speak and write English fluently, and thrive in an international environment.
Moreover, you’ll consistently pay attention to detail in your deliverables, and display confidence in your ability to present and clearly articulate your design decisions.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 23 April 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Lene Byskov, Manager of UX, Methods & Processes, by telephone on +45 2488 0442 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2488 0442