User Experience Designer for Mobile Apps Team
We are looking for a user experience designer responsible for creating intuitive user interfaces that provide a meaningful and satisfying user experience for our users. Understanding of mobile design patterns is important for this role and some experience designing for iOS and Android would be preferred.
What we offer
Would you like to play a part in developing mobile apps that improve the quality of life of our customers? Would you like to work in an agile organization known for developing high-tech products? If yes, this is probably the job for you.
You will work in an informal and development-oriented environment with skilled colleagues and great freedom with responsibility. Among other things, we offer a profitable pension scheme including health insurance, sports and arts societies, in-house sports facilities and a good canteen. We are based in new, environment-friendly headquarters in Lynge, close to Allerød. You will become part of a company that improves the quality of life for many people around the world.
As a user experience designer your work will mainly be focused around user interfaces, interaction design and user testing, although you might also be involved in early stage development projects. We develop user-friendly and technically challenging apps for various purposes such as remote control of hearing aids and assistance for hearing loss. We work closely with the hardware department and embedded firmware developers to develop the interfaces of our products. We use a scrum based development method, and work in a cross-functional team with developers, UXD’s, audiologists, testers and graphical designers. The End Users team is an international and English-speaking environment distributed among multiple locations.
Your main areas of responsibility are:
- Translate concepts into wireframes, prototypes and interfaces that lead to intuitive user experiences on mobile apps
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Participate in weekly design meetings where you discuss designs and ideas to ensure high quality, user-friendliness, and consistency in our products
- Plan and conduct usability tests to ensure that our products are user-friendly, and meet the needs of our users
- Manage design from idea to execution by cooperating closely with developers, testers and audiologists throughout the development process.
- You have a relevant education within UX design, interaction design or similar, and you
- Have expertise in UX software such as Sketch or similar
- Have experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and an understanding of mobile design patterns
- Understand user-centered design and testing methodologies, such as usability testing
- Can communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders
- Can iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Have good cooperative skills, as you will work in an international, multidisciplinary team
- Have a burning desire to create beautiful, intuitive and user-friendly apps that provide real value for users
- Are comfortable with verbal and written English
If you need further information about this position you are welcome to contact Christian Schmidt, Manager in Software Delivery, End Users at +45 5130 0993 or at email@example.com
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.