Here is your opportunity to be part of a company with a mission to help improve lives of millions of people suffering from epilepsy by giving 24/7 insights into brain activities. If there ever was a good mission, this must be one of the best ones.
The team you join
We are expanding our Mechanical Engineering team in order to meet the strong demand for developing new devices to our customers.
You will join a team of proficient colleagues with an open and respectful attitude where we always aim to help each other to get tasks done in the best possible manner.
The team is based on a trustful work environment where everyones opinion and ideas are valuable as this is simply the best way to make the team shine.
As the team is responsible for medical devices such as implants, associated wearables as well as minimally invasive surgery equipment, we have a big focus on developing reliable and robust products for both patients and surgeons.
What you will do in the role
You will have a possibility of being involved in all phases of the development of medical devices, from the first concept ideas to handover to mass production.
Key tasks include:
- Design of components in polymers, metal alloys and other materials
- CAD design, using PTC Creo
- Making 2D drawings, using the GPS methodology
- Making tolerance chain analysis
- Being involved in structural- and flow simulations
- Prototyping, using own 3D printers and prototype facilities
- Prepare and perform R&D- and design verification tests
- Documentation according to the company’s quality management system
- Collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
Your interfaces will among others be colleagues working with electronics, manufacturing, supply chain, design control, marketing as well as end-users and manufacturing partners.
The team is conscious about always improving work methods, skills and knowledge and there are opportunities for personal development through specific competency areas, which are assigned due to experiences and interests.
Who are you
We are looking for team members who thrive in an ambitious work environment where curiosity, sense of details and a can-do attitude can help the team to reach our common goals.
Should you apply to the position, we will meet a team player who fits into the team’s open and trustful environment and who thrives on both working independently as well as in close cooperation with your colleagues.
Qualifications & Experience
The following qualifications and experiences are preferred:
- A degree in mechanical engineering. Additional education as a toolmaker, fine mechanics or similar is advantageous
- 3 years or more experience in developing medical devices or similar
- Flair for preparing requirements and design control documentation
- Experience in design of complex mechatronic devices, including polymers and metal components
- Skilled user of PTC CREO
The corporate language is English, so you need to be fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
For questions related to this job, please contact Search Assistant Hilda Shnof at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis so please send your application and CV as soon as possible.