Treatment & Separation Product Line Manager to support our bioenergy business
Can you draw the product line roadmap that will help us lead the global green energy transformation?
Join us and become Product Line Manager for Treatment & Separation where you’ll be part of the modularisation and roll-out of our Renescience waste treatment technology and industrial biogas plants globally.
You’ll be part of our Product Line & Engineering department in Green Waste Solutions which is responsible for pursuing new growth within bioenergy. You'll be responsible for defining the development roadmap for the Treatment & Separation Product Line in close cooperation with fellow product lines and other stakeholders. Towards Asset Projects, you are responsible for delivering modularised and standardised basic design packages and supporting the project team throughout the design, construction and commissioning phases.
Your key tasks will be to
- develop technical and commercial roadmaps for the Treatment & Separation Product Line and own all module-based business case input assumptions, fact base and development lever data within the product line
- continuously update and deliver basic design packages to Asset Projects through knowledge sharing and teamwork with partners from other departments (Technology, Operations and Procurement)
- secure interface alignment between modules within the Treatment & Separation Product Line as well as with other product lines and ensure close coordination with important stakeholders (Technology, Project Development, Procurement and Operations)
- evaluate, select and follow up with suppliers in cooperation with Procurement for sourcing of standard modules that fulfil QHSE requirements and secure documentation of basic design packages
- take on technical management, approving, supporting and coaching roles for your product line and module group teams on a daily basis.
Your competences include that you
- have an engineering degree or similar and a strategic mindset
- have proven know-how in industrial processing plant design
- are experienced in managing complex projects, able to create good relationships with internal and external stakeholders and thrive in an international environment
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks and strong time management skills
- speak and write English fluently.
Experience with solid waste sorting and management systems and as design manager for an industrial plant is an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 23 July 2018, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Ningling Rao, Head of Product Line & Engineering, by telephone on +45 9955 8404 if you'd like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.