About the position
For our Project Management Office in Offshore Sales & Projects, we are looking for an experienced application manager for our Document Management System. The PMO is responsible for providing the processes, tools, and best practices for our standard of excellence in project management. The PMO also delegates Project Documentation managers and Project Coordinators into our customer execution projects. The candidate for this position will be placed with the Project Documentation Management team, and be responsible for developing and maintaining the DMS, and training internal and external users of it. The candidate will manage the interface to customers and vendors regarding the presentation of functionalities and system development. Ensuring an efficient and reliable workflow in the documentation area is key, and by taking on this challenge, you will make a notable contribution across our Offshore project portfolio.
What are my responsibilities?
- You drive automation of the project documentation management process by developing the document management system/s
- You ensure to incorporate standards and processes defined by the organization into the system/s
- You are the first point of contact to all system users in our projects, and you systematically and continuously provide training as well as support for the fulfilment of project-specific agreements
- You present the system/s to our customers during the Sales phase and align system functionalities
- You manage the vendor interface/s including the set-up of service agreements
- You are/become the subject matter expert in the system/s we operate
- You develop the system/s together with stakeholders in Offshore projects, IT, the internal Documentation Governance organization and the system vendor/s
- You develop and provide basic and advanced training to all user groups as well as local support
- You carry out regular system maintenance activities
- You maintain relevant and up to date information on the system including instructions, licensing details, and upgrade paths
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You hold a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a relevant field
- You have experience working with documentation and communication processes in large infrastructure processes
- You have experience with databases and IT systems used for documentation management, ideally Aconex, or have been involved in developing custom solutions
- As a person, you are structured, detail-oriented, and always look for better ways to do things
- You are motivated to find solutions for and with your colleagues that will make delivery of project documentation efficient and reliable
- You have experience in working in international projects with intercultural teams
- You can communicate your ideas effectively both verbally and in writing
- You have strong presentation skills, especially when it comes to delivering technical presentations to a range of audiences
Apply online in English for the job via the "Ansøg" link
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
For further information about the position, please contact the hiring manager, Heidi Klose via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may not be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for applications: As soon as possible
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.