Three Project Engineers, Dryer, for SPX Flow in Soeborg
Do you strive to work with technical design of some of the most advanced industrial drying plants around the world?
Join a global multi-industry company with highly specialized innovative process technologies
We are a global supplier of highly specialized engineered solutions with operations in over 35 countries and sales in more than 150 countries globally. Our innovative solutions play a critical role in serving the rising global demands in our end markets.
SPX FLOW Danmark is specialized in the design, development and delivery of innovative liquid concentration and powder processing solutions and equipment. Our customers come from the dairy, food and beverage, starch, pharmaceutical and chemical industries worldwide.
Our Technology Center in Soeborg supports customers worldwide with product and process experience, pilot testing of new production processes, and knowledge sharing.
Working on projects of all sizes from single equipment to fully engineered process lines
In Soeborg, we are looking for three Project Engineers, Dryer, who can join our highly specialized engineering team. Our department is responsible for the mechanical design and solutions within drying technologies for the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. Typical drying technologies are spray drying, fluid bed drying, spin flash drying and vacuum drying. You will be part of an international environment, and engineering will be done in cooperation with local and global engineering teams as well as sub-suppliers.
A great opportunity for a technically qualified Engineer to make a difference
As Project Engineer, Dryer, you will join the engineering team and typically work on one or two projects where you participate in the technical specification and design of equipment and systems, covering:
- Drying plant lay-out
- Specification and design of key dryer components
- Preparation of P&I Diagrams
- Design of utility- and CIP systems
- Functional design specifications for the drying process
- Risk analyzes of dryer equipment and process lines
- Specification and technical procurement of components / equipment
- Technical documentation, including CE-marking
- Technical support to our commissioning team during plant start-up
- Travelling 30-50 days per year
Project Engineer with dryer equipment design experience
- Mechanical or chemical engineer (BSc or MSc) or similar education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in engineering of industrial drying plants in an international environment - within the food, pharmaceutical and/or chemical industry
- Experience with drying technologies such as spray drying, fluid bed drying or vacuum/freeze drying
- Familiar with tools like Inventor, AutoCad PID. SAP and Vault
- Good communication skills (spoken and written). Fluent in English and preferably in German.
- Systematical and well-structured
- Team player
As a person, you are proactive and flexible, allowing you to easily build and maintain relationships.
What can we offer you?
- A technical challenging work in the Dryer Engineering Department
- An exciting and busy working environment in a global company
- Conditions of employment that match your qualifications
- A varied job, giving a wide contact surface across our organization
- Travel to customers, suppliers and business partners
- Personal development
How to apply
If you are open to pursuing this opportunity, please send your CV in English, along with your brief motivated application by applying online no later than October 30th.
If you have further questions to the position, you are welcome to contact
- Department Manager - Dryer Engineering, Kim Kristiansen, +45 2023 0771
- Head of Project Engineering, Anne Skovbæk, +45 2275 4377
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder