Tester for Delivery Nordic
Do you want to help ensure high quality in our future financial advisory solutions?
In Keylane we employ only the sharpest and most passionate people who are motivated by working in an informal work environment where high professional level and in-depth business knowledge are essential.
In spring 2017, the former Schantz was acquired by the Dutch software company Keylane which led to new opportunities and projects both on a national and international level. As part of this growth, we are looking for an experienced Tester for our delivery organisation who is passionate about software testing and the quality assurance of our solutions.
Your focus will be to plan, design and execute test of our solutions in close cooperation with the test team. In addition to this, you must contribute to the further development of our testing processes and to continually increase the level of testing and quality assurance in Keylane together with your specialised colleagues.
Our budget, wealth and pension advisory systems are market leading in providing a 360-degree holistic financial advisory and improved end-customer experience. It is therefore essential that the quality of our customer solutions always exceed expectations, and this is where your level of expertise in pension products and processes are crucial. As a Tester, you will play a key role in creating a good dialogue and strong collaboration with our customers in relation to testing.
We expect you to challenge us and we will do our best to challenge you. You will work with other specialists and nerds across professions in a work environment characterised by agile projects and wide flexibility. The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you within your team to drive them in the direction you feel is right.
Initially, we assume that your tasks will follow your competencies and ambitions, but we also expect that you actively take part in shaping your position.
You will contribute with your expertise in the following areas:
- Contribute to all tasks related to tests - both the preparatory and the executing part. This applies to Keylane’s various financial advisory solutions for our customers in Denmark and Scandinavia
- Focus on flow and customer values through Kanban
- TestRail for test case preparation and execution
- Jira to work with tasks and defects
- Consult and help our customers when they need expert help in testing. It is expected that some tasks will be carried out in close cooperation with the customer on their location (primarily within the Copenhagen area)
Keylane seeks people who are skilled in their professions. It does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right capabilities. What is important is that you are motivated by what you do, and that you want to fit into Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you have:
- Knowledge within business test
- Experience and desire to specify and test financial advisory systems relating to the development of new features for customers
- A desire to be certified within tests, e.g. ISTQB Foundation if not already
- Are fluent in Danish - in speech and writing
At Keylane we employ people who get things done. You must be able to analyse problems, come up with creative solutions, make decisions and push on until you get the job done. We value social relationships within the team and across the different business units, so it is important to us that you are an outgoing person, who likes to participate in social events with your colleagues.
Furthermore, we think it is essential that you:
- Have a strong drive and show good energy in the daily work life
- Are a pragmatic team player
- Have an analytical mindset and good financial and economic insight
- Understand prioritising tasks - both your own, but also the customer projects you are working on
- Are passionate and quality conscious about testing and wish to develop yourself and those around you
- Are ready to discuss different test challenges and topics with your colleagues from the test centre to obtain the best possible test results
If you think you are the right one to help ensure continued high quality in our market-leading financial advisory solutions, we would love to hear from you. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page.
Contact our Head of Test Centre Life & Pension Nordics, Andrew Prasana Rajendram at firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder