Do you want to be in the driver's seat of digitalizing our fleet of engines enabling global trade?
– then continue reading.
As a Test Engineer in Two-Stroke Automation at MAN-ES you will be an essential part in shaping our digital future.
The team you will join is at the forefront of our digital transformation building the foundation of "The Digital Engine" allowing us to safely update our electronic devices and software while the engine is sailing the seven seas.
With a product comparable to what is becoming the "new normal" in the automotive industry with Over the Air updates and as part of the VW group you will have great opportunities to learn from some of the best.
What will you be doing?
As a Test Engineer, you:
- Will automate the testing of our software and ensure that the quality of our solution meets our customers' needs
- Will design our testing framework and build it
- Enhance the use of our tools and processes to secure a reliable and efficient software updating process
Who are you?
We imagine that you:
- Have knowledge of DevOps tools and experience using Azure and/or AWS
- Have experience in setting up virtual testing environments and ensuring the quality of the product
- Have scripting experience in python, powershell or similar
- Are up for a challenge and have a "can-do" attitude
- Are a good communicator and thrives in a dynamic environment with a lot of technical colleagues
- Having experience with GitHub Actions or Terraform is an advantage but not required
How is your new team/area of business?
You will be part of the Automation department in Copenhagen. The department has end to end responsibility for the development, classification and production of our proprietary platforms and application frameworks for controlling our engines.
We are a mixed group of mainly electronics and software engineers covering hardware design, FPGA, embedded software, PC software (Windows & Linux), user interface, cyber security, data management etc.
You will be joining a highly engaged end2end Product Team with an open and innovative culture, who utilizing the lastest technology to optimize our engines in service and thus help to lower emissions. Moreover, we are eager to build high quality software products that our customers will love!
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
Headquartered in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Approx. 2,200 of these passionate employees are located here in Denmark, working from three sites: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn, and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon-neutral economy.
What can MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have several other employee benefits, which among other things include:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy, etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think you are the right fit for the position, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on "Apply for position" and attach your CV, application letter, and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Sunday the 1st of August 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Product Owner Casper Olesen at +4529350767 or email@example.com Or Department Manager: Jesper Rosendahl Sørensen at +4521164584 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about the company, please visit www.man-es-com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability, and ethnic background to apply for this position.