Test Manager in IT Compliance
Would you like to be a part of a fast-growing medical device company? Are you familiar with IT Test Management, Test Management Systems and implementing best practices in a complex IT environment? Then Ambu may be the next career move for you.
Ambu is an international and inspiring company with ambitious growth targets. We develop, produce and sell medical devices and we are experiencing massive success. To ensure continued success, we are looking for an IT Test & Test System Manager to support IT and technical projects and ensure that our company adheres to legal standards, authority requirements and in-house policies.
In this position, you will be working closely together with IT Compliance, IT Quality Assurance, and other key stakeholders where you will play an active role in the Corporate IT team located at our Headquarters in Ballerup, Denmark. You will report to the Chief Information Security Officer.
You will be responsible for supporting Corporate IT with IT Test Management activities during IT projects, other technical projects and IT operation lifecycle phases across our multiple global manufacturing, R&D and sales sites. Simultaneously you will evaluate the efficiency of the IT Test Management Procedures and improve them continuously. The responsibility includes evaluating and developing standardized test methodologies and processes fit to all IT System classifications – both regulated and non-regulated IT Systems. In addition, you will be the key point-of-contact for test management systems driving the associated operations, support, and maintenance activities.
The primary responsibilities will be to:
- Setting up and maintain the test architecture and structure in the test tool
- Develop a strategy for the test management across differentiated IT System classifications
- Report on test results and test progress in projects
- Planning test activities, handling test cases incl. test defects and requirement traceability and coverage
- Knowledge sharing with and continuously provide training of the IT and Business organization
- Cultivate integrated working relationships with employees and other departments to maintain and foster good test management practices
- Know, understand, and comply with the company's standard operation procedures and policies
- Defining and supporting the implementation of the test framework and strategies in IT implementation projects
- Creating a roadmap for implementation of the test management procedures globally
- Ensuring the test strategy is aligned with related disciplines such as planning, change management, defect management, requirement management, release management, automated testing, and configuration management
- Manage operations, support, and maintenance activities for our test systems (HP ALM and Jama)
Your key competencies
You have proven experience and a background in software testing, experience with test management tools and working with test management of validated IT systems in a regulated company. It is expected that you have good knowledge and experience with working in the GAMP V-model and terms like IQ, OQ and PQ are familiar to you. Furthermore, you have an excellent understanding of reporting procedures, deviation handling and document management, along with technical experience with configuration and/or development of IT applications including ability to quickly understand new technologies and interact with SW suppliers.
As a person you are methodical and diligent with good planning abilities and capable of maneuvering in a multi-sourcing environment. You have an analytical mind and can “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations. Lastly, you have excellent communication and collaboration skills and can provide internal training.
As Ambu is a global company and our corporate language is English, you must be fluent in English, both written and verbally.
As a person you are a team player and believes in reaching goals through collaboration with your colleagues.
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts make a difference
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success. By joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal and cross-functional working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social, and financial employee benefits along with exciting job challenges and career opportunities contributing to your job satisfaction.
When to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. We will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until 4th June 2022, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
You can get additional information about the job and about Ambu by contacting CISO Dennis Persson at +45 2068 2998.
Your application will be treated confidentially.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.