Test Manager to grow and professionalise our agile and project quality management setup
Can you make us better at Built-in Quality and deliver test and quality management for various project types?
Join us and become Test Manager in the Agile Delivery, Quality Management Department where you’ll be responsible for test management in our stage gate projects or in our agile test management, driving the Built-in Quality (BiQ) agenda in our scaled agile (SAFe) setup.
You’ll be part of a team of 12 test and quality managers who work within the IT projects and Agile Release Trains. You’ll work closely together with our development and test centres in Poland and Malaysia and with our business partners.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive all test deliverables that go across the teams in the Agile Release Team (ART)
- drive the test strategy for the ART together with the ART leadership or for the project together with the project and programme management
- build and maintain the teams’ BiQ maturity roadmap and perform maturity evaluations to identify and implement improvement areas
- perform training and other activities to raise BiQ skills in project and SCRUM teams.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure sufficient and professional communication with test resources within business and IT. You’ll motivate and coach test and development team members, evaluate the test approach and secure effective handover of test products after releases. As a part of the digital transformation, you’ll have a role in ensuring that we become better at delivering digital solutions to support our business.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in computer science, engineering or similar
- have extensive experience as a successfully performing test manager or from a release or DevOps role
- can operate both at an overall level and have insights into the technical aspects of IT development in small and large projects where agile and waterfall methods are used
- speak and write English fluently.
You must be technically strong and have proven your ability to introduce and improve the use of test tools and CI/CD processes successfully in combination with test practices.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 20 August 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Michael Englev, Head of IT Quality Management, by telephone on +45 2620 0919 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder