LINAK provides innovative actuation solutions that improve people’s quality of life and working environment. We are globally recognized for high quality, technically advanced and innovative products. Our products are used all over the world in hospital beds and healthcare products, height adjustable desks, technical applications etc.
This is a position where you will have the opportunity to live out both your project management competences as well as your technical software test implementation competences. As the Test Integration Architect you will be a major player in defining the software test strategy for LINAK in the future and have the opportunity to work across business segments and departments which means a fast expanding network inside the company. Your primary stakeholders will be project managers, software architects and software developers.
- Contribute to the development of an overall LINAK software test strategy and act as an ambassador for this in the organization.
- In dialog with the relevant stakeholders, determine the needs and requirements for the test framework - both short and long-term goals.
- Create an architecture for the test framework and design it so it can handle new features and products.
- Responsibility for the implementation of the decided test strategy including both the technical aspect and the change of mentality in the organization
- Bachelor or Master degree within Software Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of job experience from a software test function and experience in building up a software test function.
- Experience with SW unit testing, module testing, as well as integration testing with embedded SW running on target in a complete system
- NI LabVIEW & NI TestStand experience is weighted high
- You have a quality mindset
- You are communicative and find it natural to network with people from other departments
- You speak fluent English, Danish is not a requirement
an ambitious and innovative working environment with focus on both product development and production development
the opportunity to network with internal and external stakeholders and, strong influence on both the overall test strategy as well as your own tasks
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kenneth Jessen, Senior Manager, R&D Software, DESKLINE & HOMELINE on phone: +45 9139 9688
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder