Test Engineer for space products
Do you want to take the next step in your career and become part of our great team of experts?
IR HiRel Denmark ApS
Will your next product be launched into space? IR HiRel is a market leader in advanced high reliability power electronics for aerospace, defense and space applications. The Danish design center is located in Herlev where 25 highly skilled engineers and technicians design high reliability power supplies for the space industry. Do you want to take the next step in your career and become part of our great team of experts? Then, it’s time to join us as a Test Engineer!
As a Test Engineer you will work mainly in the lab, supporting the team and contributing to the development of high reliability applications.
In your new role you will:
- Be responsible for all test aspects of the products, electrically and EMC-wise
- Work on maintenance and further development of the Automatic Test Equipment
- Be responsible for test fixtures, cables etc.
- Perform PCB layout when needed
- Establish test procedures for acceptance, EMC and vibration and following reports
- Take part in verification, acceptance and qualification tests
- Build, start up, implement verification test and error finding of breadboards
- Participate in cross-organizational improvement projects
- Provide technical support in the manufacturing phase
- Establish and maintain the laboratory facilities
You consider yourself an organized, proactive and goal-oriented person. You are also a good communicator who is able to grow and maintain sustainable relationships with others. Lastly, you are able to manage risks and function well in an environment where multitasking is a must.
You are probably best equipped for this role if you have:
- An education or work experience in Electronics – for example Higher Technical School (HTL) degree, university degree or professional experience
- At least 1 year of experience with general electronics would be preferred
- Knowledge of Cadence layout
- Fluency in English (mandatory)
A unique opportunity to join a highly skilled design team developing world leading power solutions for the space exploration and satellite industry. In this role you will be able to expand your skillset depending on your interests. We have an informal working environment with flexible hours, a wide range of employee benefits and the option to partially work from home.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder