We are currently seeking a Test Engineer for serial testing of our 175D engine which will be produced in Frederikshavn.
- Preparing engine for FAT (Factory Acceptance Test)
- Preparing all documentation to perform FAT
- Perform FAT test together with operators, costumer and classification societies
- Create Final FAT report (costumer document)
- Reporting Q-notifications for engines on testbed
- Mechanical and technical problem solving
- Create work cards for standard work on test bed
- Participate in daily MPS meeting (MAN Production System)
- 2.shift operation can occur on a planned schedule
- Marine Engineer or other relevant education
- Quality minded personality with a flair for costumer contact
- Precisely and responsible working skills
- Super user at Microsoft Office
- Experience in using SAP
- Experience in commissioning marine engines and GenSet´s would be an advantages
- Fluent English in verbal and written is a must.
- A job position, that allows you to work in a maritime environment onshore.
- Combined with skilled personal taking care of high end testing of marine engines and GenSet's
- Salary according to qualification
- Job position start will be decided with Manager
Please feel free to contact Rasmus Bang Ingvartsen, tel +45 9620 4667, if you have any questions or need further information concerning the position. For further information regarding MAN Diesel & Turbo go to our website www.mandieselturbo.com Here you can read about our history, products and what it is like to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please apply for the position -either in English or Danish- via the link "Ansøg" on this page. Please attach your CV and relevant qualification papers. Please contact HR-Consultant Marianne Koch Fischer, tel +45 9620 4068 if you need guidance or have any questions regarding the recruiting process. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9620 4667