INVISIO A/S has within a short time become the world’s leading provider of advanced, tactical hearing protection and communication solutions used in extreme and highly demanding environments, e.g. by operatives within the Defence and Law Enforcement.
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join our SW Applications Team to help bring INVISIO’s applications safely into the market.
INVISIO offers versatile and flexible solutions to our customers. As a Test Engineer, you will therefore find yourself in the very center of our product lineup where all the interfaces meet.
You will have a key role in managing test interfaces across our complete product portfolio, setting the test environment up - building, maintaining, and running SW test systems. Your key focus will be software applications that interface directly to our products and the associated firmware.
You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
- Design and maintain an automated software test
- Drive test to optimize the performance of our product range
- Design tests in C#/FlaUI or similar
- Create Integration tests for apps
- Create tests for SW that interfaces through our API towards HW/FW
- Enhancement of regression test principle. Identified bugs should produce more unit tests to eliminate the issue for future releases
- Examination of current test coverage
- Specify and perform manual tests prior to release.
You are a positive and practical person who enjoys finding solutions and seeing results. You take pride in being involved all the way from the drawing board to the final design of the test system. You’re independent and self-driven and take on the planning and coordination of your work, driving it from start to finish.
You have an analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in real life environment. You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative and like to work in a highly dynamic and international environment and you are used to working in cross functional teams.
The following will enhance your candidacy
- Technical relevant education at Bachelor’s level or similar
- Proven experience in SW test engineering, preferably in relation to physical devices/mechatronics
- Experienced in using Microsoft Visual Studio, .NET, gRPC
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English, both written and oral.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech company in a highly enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job you will significantly influence your workday and how things are done in general.
As INVISIO develops rapidly from being a smaller start-up to becoming a successful and professional company, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally and personally.
INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are in focus. Everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost.
For further information about the position, please contact, Manager R&D applications and FW projects, Steen Iversen at email@example.com
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby via. the "Apply" link marked “Test Engineer” as soon as possible and before August 31st, 2022.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.