Test design Engineer at INVISIO Communication a/s - Hvidovre - Denmark
INVISIO Communication is a fast-growing high-tech company developing and selling advanced headset- and communication products for Military-, Police- and Fire- applications.
We are looking for a motivated and competent Test Design Engineer to strengthen the development- and maintenance- of our electronics- and acoustic- production test systems.
In this job, you will be handling all aspects of the manufacturing test design - from thinking test into the product design during product development, over test equipment design and implementation, to test validation, documentation and maintenance. You will develop test methods, design hardware, program test sequences, install software and you will interface closely with the product design engineers during product development to define- and implement- the best possible test strategies
As a Test Design Engineer, you will become a member of INVISIO’s Manufacturing team and you will work in cross-functional project groups with both internal- and external partners to design the test systems and to secure implementation and maintenance at our external manufacturing sites around the world.
Technical Skills and Competencies
To succeed in the job, you must likely hold an B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- Have solid experience in test design and production testing for electronics and acoustic products
- Have been designing and implementing tests and equipment for the manufacturing environment and know how to optimally balance theory and practice.
- Have experience in designing electronics to support testing and have set-up- and programmed test equipment yourself.
- Are familiar with development using National instruments and test stand
- Have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have strong planning and organization skills.
- Have ability to positively influence and build relationships with team members.
- Have excellent skills in oral and written English.
- Can understand Scandinavian languages (useful).
You are an open-minded person and strive to get the task done in due time to high standards. You like working in cross-functional teams and have a practical focus on getting things done. You are independent and self-driven, and you take on the planning and coordination of your projects, running them from start to finish. You have an analytic and structured approach and focus on how to get things to work in real life. You are enthusiastic with a high degree of personal initiative and you like to work with others in a dynamic and international environment.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in a fast-growing high-tech Company with an enthusiastic and international atmosphere. In this job, you will gain influence on your work-day and on how things are done in general. Every day is different due to the rapid growth of the company, where nothing is stationary. As INVISIO continues to grow and expand its activities, you will constantly be challenged and be able to grow professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork, and employee satisfaction are in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom to form their own job and influence decision making.
For further information about the position, please contact Director of Manufacturing Roger Kristiansson, Tel: +45 5372 7723 or send your application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby via the "Ansøg" link Mrk. Test Design Engineer. Deadline December 20, 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder