Tender Manager for Tendering Agreements
So do you thrive in a team where technical insight and maintenance planning are the daily topics in order to constantly adjust and improve on the LTSA concept to match the future, then take a look at below
For our Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) organization we are seeking a Tender Manager to support our growing business area with Long Term Service Agreements proposals quotes, maintenance plans etc. to fully encapsulate our customer into the security that an LTSA provides.
So do you thrive in a team where technical insight and maintenance planning are the daily topics in order to constantly adjust and improve on the LTSA concept to match the future, then take a look at below.
What am I going to do?
As our new Tender Manager, your main focus is to:
- Convert specific customer needs into detailed Long Term Service Agreements proposal quotes
- Prepare LTSA solutions, which includes spare parts, on-board service attendance and technical support
- Contribute to constantly development of the LTSA Concept
- Technical support our Sales team both internally and externally
- Collaborate across different departments Engineering, Technical Service, Retrofit etc.
- Assist our International Group Companies IGC’s world wide
- Actively participate in projects, both internally and cross-departments
Who Are you?
We imagine that you have the following professional qualifications:
- Marine Engineer or similar education
- Experience with maintenance of 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines
- Seagoing experience as an engineer is preferred
- You thrive and work efficiently in a dynamic and changing environment
- Thrives in a “nerdy” technical environment
- A true team player
- Proficiency in Danish and English
How is my new team/area of business?
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after-sales and service business, where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ organization in Copenhagen, you will be servicing international customers within the marine industry. Furthermore, the MAN PrimeServ organization is working together with more than 100 service hubs worldwide, and together we build up long term relationships with our customers in order to be their preferred service partner.
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is the Wednesday the 15th. December 2022. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of LTSA Sales Christian Skaarup Dall by phone on +45 27 79 03 29. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder