MAN Energy Solution is looking for a detail-oriented Tender Manager for our Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) department
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after-sales and service business with an informal atmosphere, where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ organisation in Copenhagen, you will be servicing international customers within the marine industry. Furthermore, the MAN PrimeServ organisation is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide, and together we want to build up long-term relationships with our customers in order to be their preferred service partner.
To support our growth strategy, we are looking for a detail-oriented Tender Manager with experience from the engine industry, such as marine, automotive or other related industries. As the new Tender Manager, you will be part of the Sales Team in the LTSA department, and you will be referring to the Head of LTSA Sales.
The LTSA department is a fast-paced team with an informal atmosphere, where focus is on our customers and the performance of their vessels. Together with your colleagues you will work in a close cooperation with top management in international maritime companies. The LTSA team has a track record of successfully selling and executing service contracts, and you will be able to benefit from your colleagues’ experience when developing the next generation of LTSA contracts.
As our new Tender Manager you will be managing incoming tender requests and coordinating company bids in collaboration with our Sales Managers, Project Managers and the Technical and Logistics teams. You will be responsible for securing a continuously high quality of the tender material with a focus on finding the correct match between scope and price.
You will furthermore be responsible for supporting the Sales Managers in the preparation of budgets for project proposals, and the development of improved budgeting tools.
Your main responsibilities will be
- Co-ordinate scope of projects with Sales Managers
- Converting specific customer needs into detailed service offers
- Detailed analysis of required spare parts, onboard attendance and technical support
- Preparation of budgets for project proposals
- Dialogue with sourcing department, technical departments and external suppliers
- Detail-oriented, structured, persistent and with an extensive flair for numbers
- A good level of proposal management experience
- Demonstrating previous exposure to contracts and an understanding of basic contract language
- Able to communicate on all levels in an international environment and be authoritative when needed
- Knowledge regarding operation and maintenance of marine engines is an advantage
- Experience with defining project scope for large projects is preferred
- Commercial/technical educational background (e.g. Naval Architect, Marine Engineer or other relevant education)
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing
MAN in Copenhagen
We’re approx. 1,400 colleagues at the Danish headquarters, located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. Copenhagen is as mentioned the place where we have our largest PrimeServ after-sales service center, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
Are you ready to enter an organization with an ambitious strategy?
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. MAN Energy Solutions provides great potential for personal and professional development.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job by clicking on ‘Apply’ and attach an application letter, CV and relevant documents. The application deadline is Friday 14th June 2019.
We’ll conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of LTSA Sales Mads Munk +45 2341 1516.
More information about the company can be found here.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.