We invite you to bring your experience into play as you contribute to turning sales leads and opportunities into professional tenders to our clients in the green energy industry. To succeed in this role, you must have solid experience with project- and/or tender management and be a strong communicator who thrives in a dynamic environment with many internal and external stakeholders.
Are you our new Tender Manager? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Projects department
As our new Tender Manager, you will be part of the Projects department, which is the organisational home to the execution of our largest projects and also to the tender preparation process. The department consists of passionate project managers and project support staff who will also be involved in the tender processes that you will manage. We keep an informal tone, and there is much flexibility in the position including working-from-home option. As we collaborate with colleagues and entities globally, you should occasionally be willing to work outside normal office hours to accommodate for meetings with colleagues or clients in the US or Asian time zones.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Project management of medium and high complexity tenders in the green energy sector
- Maintain processes and tools relevant for tender process (superuser)
- Tender strategy and stakeholder management
- Tender planning and coordination with internal stakeholders as well as partners and sub-contractors
- Preparation of tender value proposition and executive summary
- Decision gate processes incl. presentations and management briefs
- Contract closing and project hand-over to production
- Cooperation with Business Development/Sales on market strategies
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Bachelor or Master’s in Business, Marketing, Communication, or a similar subject
- Good experience with project and tender management
- Excellent communicator with a solid communications toolbox
- Experience from running an administrative function
- Fluent language skills in Danish and English (verbal and written at negotiation level)
- Experience from the Energy industry or a similar technical industry
- Good technical understanding
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- You are comfortable taking on a key role as a process driver and being the focal point for many queries
- You are able to cope with shifting priorities and sometimes tight deadlines
- You are detail oriented but also able to delegate tasks
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We will conduct interviews on a rolling basis throughout the application period. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.