Do you have a desire to work in an innovative growing company in a sector focussed on a sustainable future?
Wood Thilsted is a world leading engineering consultancy specialising in offshore wind farm development from project exploration through to operation. We are globally active with multi-disciplinary projects located in Northern Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. The company currently employs nearly 160 passionate and world leading experts working primarily from the UK and Denmark. In order to further our long-term strategy for growth we are searching for a CMAP Administrator to join our team.
To our clients, we offer ground investigation services and management advice on wind farm developments, as well as design and structural analysis of foundations. As a company, we strive for technical excellence and to provide the best overall value to the projects developed by our clients. Internally, we foster a strong culture based on mutual trust, knowledge sharing and a positive social atmosphere.
Areas of responsibility
Reporting to the Tender Manager you will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Supporting Bid Managers in constructing project proposals
- Updating and maintaining our proposals information system, and support bid managers in projecting future workload and resource demands
- Compiling project proposal documentation and maintain content to ensure it is relevant and up to date.
- Managing information flow for tenders, including document uploads and tender pack downloads from client information portals
- Produce and process quarterly tendering statistics for continual improvement purposes
This opportunity is available in UK, Denmark and Poland. The role could suit part time working (a minimum of 28 hours per week) and such applicants will be considered.
- Previous experience of resource planning and/or project administration in a fast moving project environment
- It is desirable but not required to have experience of working in a dynamic small to medium firm in the engineering sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Your experience can demonstrate high attention to detail
- Most importantly: you are highly organised with a record of strong time management skills handling multiple in-depth tasks simultaneously
Our tendering team is evolving, and therefore provides the opportunity to help shape the role as our company grows and define new and improved approaches. The role would suit those with ambitions to grow their careers and experience further.
You should thrive in a multi-disciplinary, international environment and speak and write English fluently. You should have strong work ethic and attention to detail, service minded and be capable of providing support to our activities from day one.
In return we offer you excellent opportunities to influence your daily work, develop new competences and work on interesting projects. At Wood Thilsted, we care about our people and we are committed to a brighter future. We have defined our set of values and behaviours that are at the heart of everything we do. Our work environment is a place where everyone can be themselves and be their best. We are result-orientated and innovation-driven at a high professional level and with excellence in delivery. Besides this we also offer competitive salary packages, pension, health and life insurance as well as flexibility in working hours and locations.
Apply: Please apply using the "Ansøg" link where you will have the opportunity to upload a CV and enter your details for consideration.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder