Temporary QA specialist at Chr. Hansen Color
Chr. Hansen Color A/S is looking for a temporary QA Specialist for the Natural Color factory in Avedøre as a maternity cover.
You will be responsible for certain areas of the quality systems incl. GMP to be up-to date enabling the site to operate effectively and efficiently in compliance with global and local guidelines, regulations, laws and requirements.
You will report to the local QA manager at the Danish factory in Avedøre.
Your primary responsibilities are
- QA support for the production in improving and maintaining GMP level according to Chr. Hansen’s standard
- Implement and maintain local HACCP and GMP procedures, and conduct verification activities
- Help and support identification of preventive actions and improvement opportunities based on incidents, complaints, audits, corrective actions trends etc.
- Perform training in quality, HACCP, GMP, corrective and preventive actions system
- Contribute to external certification audits and customer audits of the area in relation to quality, food safety, Kosher and Halal, handling of findings from audits etc.
- Report on local and global KPIs and other important data to Site management and Product Quality Manager
Your personal profile
- M.Sc.in food science, chemical engineering, microbiology or similar
- Knowledge and experience within Food safety management (FSSC 22000) and HACCP analysis
- Experience with communication and cross functional work and strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of food ingredient application, business and production processes
- Presentation skills and Auditor experience (minimum internal audit)
- Systematic, customer and result oriented
- You must master to speak and write in Danish and English.
About the department
The local QA department is working closely together with the management and the operators at the Danish factory and with the global QA organization.
An exciting environment - no day is like the day before. Good colleagues and an exiting company.
A challenging position in a global company with long-standing experience within product safety and employee development. We do have a high employee dedication to secure our products and we work in an active environment with highly engaged colleagues. The position is placed in Avedøre.
For further questions, feel free to contact Stine Theis Møller, QA manager, 5238 7223.
Please apply by clicking 'Ansøg'. Here you can also enter your details into our CV-bank.
Deadline for applications is December 31st, but please submit your cover letter and CV as soon as possible since we will be processing incoming applications continually.
Read more about working for Chr. Hansen at: www.chr-hansen.com/career
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.