Technology Engineer, Process for PTC Membrane Filtration
The Technology Center for Membrane Filtration in GEA is one of the market leaders.
You will join an international team with close colleagues in Germany, US as well as in Denmark.
Are you looking for a challenging job with good possibilities to grow your membrane application and process knowledge together with strongly committed colleagues in a global organization? Then this position might be just perfect for you.
PTC Membrane Filtration are looking for a Technology Engineer with strong knowledge within the Process Industry and with basic knowledge within Membrane Filtration, preferably within Dairy Applications. With reference to Head of Process & Product Engineering, Membrane Filtration you will be responsible for Sales Support for Filtration Units including Sizing, Costing, Technical Quotations as well as Technology Support.
The position is a challenging job from a Process perspective with a high focus on Membrane Filtration Technology. Your tasks will include:
- Sales Support to other parts of the GEA Organization
- Sizing of Membrane Filtration Units
- Costing of Membrane Filtration Units
- Writing of Technical Quotations
- Participation in internal Standardization Projects
- Create Membrane Specific Materials like Brochures, Presentations, Leaflets etc.
- Be an active member of the Technology Team in Membrane Filtration
You hold a degree in Chemical Engineering, Dairy Engineering or similar Technical Education and
- Have minimum 2-4 years of experience in the Process Industry, preferably within the Dairy Industry
- Master English at business level
You are outgoing, structured and capable of working independently, though at the same time ready to be a part of an international team with a strong team oriented culture. You master the “game” of cooperation across cultures, educational degree as well as understand the Supplier-Customer relationship. You are a team player, not afraid to take responsibility and go the extra mile when required.
Travel activity in the area of 40-60 days a year is to be expected.
Please send your application no later than 30 April 2018.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click the "Ansøg" link found on this page to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder