We are looking for support for the operation of our Microsoft 365 environment in the following areas:
- Administration of Microsoft Office 365 as one of the global administrators
- Development and implementation of our MS cloud strategy in line with the workplace strategy
- IT architecture in the area of Azure and M365
- Automation of the processes / scripts
- Cooperation with the other administrators
- Planning the necessary capacities
- Creation of the concepts for the data management
- Optimization of tools and processes
You will take on the above tasks as part of an international team with colleagues throughout the MAN Energy Solution organization.
We imagine that you
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science (Diploma / Master) or comparable qualification
- Several years of experience with Azure Cloud / M365
- Experience in AD, AAD, ADFS, Intune, Exchange
- Confident demeanor and good communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Strong analytical skills
Who is MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany, MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15,000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2,200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy.
What does MAN Energy Solutions offer you?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Health insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do you apply?
If you think the job sounds interesting, we would love to hear from you! Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply for position” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is 31 December 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Manager Peter Heuchert by phone on +49 16097217181. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
MAN Energy Solutions encourages all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.