Technician at food / climate tech company
Help solve one of humanity's greatest challenges: High quality food for a rapidly growing urbanized population, produced sustainably. We are looking for a hands-on part time/student colleague to help with practical technical tasks.
Our product R&D and manufacturing are expanding and need help with technical projects in the workshop and in our farms. Tasks range from taking care of our 3D printer farm, laser cutting, assembly work, ad hoc construction, installation and maintenance tasks, service calls at customers etc. The job has a lot of variety and you will get exposed to many technical topics. Depending on your skills and ambition we may add more advanced challenges within many engineering fields.
You are hands-on and used to solving practical challenges in the workshop and elsewhere. You take ownership, share ideas and work well both independently and with colleagues from various mostly technical domains. And you are passionate about using technology to make a difference for a better food system.
- Technical tasks in Product R&D, manufacturing and farm operations
- Ad-hoc Organize and optimize hardware manufacturing
- Used to handle tools and solve practical technical challenges from professional work or from personal interest in building and repairing stuff
- Take ownership and work independently as well as in a team
- Probably studying to become an engineer or have similar technical aspirations
- Optional skills: Mechanics (3D drawing), programming, data science, automation, fluid systems, 3D printing, chemistry to name a few we could bring into play
A central role in developing the next generation plant based food production technology and help solve one of humanity’s biggest challenges
The opportunity to get hands-on with cutting edge technologies in a budding industry
Be part of a young growing company
Flexible workplace and hours
An open international inclusive culture of passionate people
Greens to take home…
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.