Spin Robotics is a Danish robotic company dedicated to expanding the robotics market with end-of-arm-tooling (EOAT) for screwdriving tasks. You will be part of a diverse team of 13 dedicated employees, with the will to succeed. Our work environment is informal, and we want to make our startup journey as fun as possible.
To grow our team, we are looking for a technical support intern to help us support our customers worldwide with training. You will be a part of our customer success team. During your internship you will work in close co-operation with our customers to train them and help integrating our end-of-arm tools in their applications. This support will be mostly online. Occasionally, customers will send their products to you to conduct a feasibility study where you will program our robots to run the customers application and insert screws in their products.
Preferably you are studying at your third semester as a Automation or IT tech education and need an internship from February 2023. We also expect that you:
- Extrovert and like to talk with people from other countries
- Have a good technical understanding.
- Knowledge about robots e.g. UR robots
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Knowledge in programming e.g. c++/python or similar
- Interests in building and testing new robotics applications
- Are patient and wants to understand other people's technical problems
- Can receive instructions and take responsibility for your tasks.
- Can meet deadlines.
- Have good English skills.
You will work closely with our R/D team and CTO, Thomas Sølund. Your workplace will be at Niels Bohrs Allé 185, close to SDU in Odense. Ideally you can start January/February 2023. We are flexible and will adjust the internship after the right candidate’s semester plan.
Do you want to know more?
Feel free to contact our CTO Thomas Sølund on email@example.com or 51957100. Pls. send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org – including your CV/resume. Mark the email “Technical Support Intern”. We will interview ongoing but will stop for further applicants on 15 of December 2022.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder