So you’re looking to change the world? But you’re a technical supporter and you don’t know where to start? Join Siteimprove’s Technical Support Team to help us continuously make everything better, together!
Technical Support is a part of our Customer Experience department in Siteimprove. We make our customers central to everything we do. We have essential knowledge on our customer’s needs and our product’s capabilities. We have freedom to be ambitious and take on challenges and we have internal career paths to help you grow into the role of your dreams.
The Technical Support team is a fun problem solving unit, that consists of currently 5 gifted tech-support-magicians, that work with anything web-related. You’ll join them in their work on daily tasks which include, but are not limited to:
- Configuring web-crawlers and data-collection scripts
- Manipulating HTML with regular expressions and CSS selectors
- Analyze and debug webserver responses when our requests don’t return what we expect
What We Require of You
- Dedication and ambition
- You are a natural technical problem solver, with a special interest for all things web-related
- You know customers just as well as you know computers and you can fix both
- That you’re proficient in written and verbal English
What We'll Love About You
That you’re a self-driven, creative, inquisitive individual possessing lots of drive. You’re aiming to join a team of skilled colleagues, whom you can inspire, and who can inspire you towards delivering world class technical support on a global scale.
What You'll Love About Us
Siteimprove is a multinational Software-as-a-Service company with a mission to make the web a better place for all! The last couple of years have been nothing short of incredible. We have experienced exponential growth that reflects our hard work and success in the rapidly emerging space of Web Governance. This all translates to a determined and exciting work environment.
We also offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Amazing Kitchen Staff. Our celebrity head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
- Outstanding Office Location. We are located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
- Own Friday Bar. On the top floor, we have our very own Friday Bar with quality beverages. In the summer, we may take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
- Coding Club, Hackathons, Events, and Workshops. The Coding Club meets weekly(Pizzas and beverages are on the house), and we regularly throw hackathons and in-house events and workshops.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
How To Apply
Click on the 'Ansøg' button now to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job, feel free to contact Jacob Bjerrehuus on +45 3161 6742.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder