Join Suzlon Energy A/S and be part of an international company in the wind industry
We are seeking a Technical Support Engineer for our Aarhus office to strengthen the Operation, Maintenance and Service (OMS) department. As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide technical service and assistance and ensure necessary technical knowledge and documentation to secure high availability of the wind turbines serviced by OMS.
The main areas of responsibility include:
- Technical support (mechanical/electrical) to service managers and field service technicians in their daily tasks.
- Handling of technical change instructions, design change initiations, non conformity reports and implementation of technical change instructions and quality alerts.
- Secure that the Technical Support Department is the main point of contact between OMS and the Technology Group as well as other Suzlon key functions.
- Support and be “hands on” partner to our Technology Group in testing of improvements.
- Assist in developing tools, systems and procedures.
- Secure that significant knowledge of industry trends and developments will be implemented in the OMS organization.
You have a mechanical engineering background or similar and you have minimum 3-4 years of mechanical and/or electrical experience obtained from field service in an international environment, preferably from the wind industry. You have proficient computer and software skills for data collection and reporting and experience with MS Office and SCADA monitoring and control systems
As a person you:
- Are pro-active with the drive to create outstanding results with keen customer focus.
- Have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Have the ability to prioritize and work under pressure.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Master a high level of oral and written English.
- Are a team player and capable of working well across all employment levels.
- Thrive in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
We offer professional and personal development opportunities in a performance-oriented, challenging, but informal and flexible working environment in an innovative company in rapid development.
If you wish to join an international company where personal dedication and cooperation meet exciting challenges and responsibilities, please send your application and CV to our HR department, via the "Ansøg" link. Mark your application with the job title “Technical Support Engineer”.
Deadline for applications: 16 July 2017 However, interviews will be conducted as the applications are received.
Job start: according to agreement. If you have any questions related to this position, please contact: Erik Alfastsen, VP OMS on +45 8943 8943.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder