It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
Our Test Center in Corporate Technology, which is located at our global head office in Brande, Denmark, is looking for an energetic, pro-active and technical oriented Specialist to join our innovative component test and validation team. The Test center has the overall responsibility for cross-functional projects within testing of new as well as old products in our product portfolio.
The Test-center is also responsible for developing new systems and methods for future tests of our products. Our projects vary a lot regarding complexity, duration, number of subprojects and number of colleagues involved in the projects.
As a Technical Specialist you will become part of a team of 18 experienced colleagues working with design, documentation and project management of test- and validation projects.
How to contribute to our vision
As a Technical Specialist you will have a leading role in the development and realization of innovative and cost-efficient test methods. You will be responsible for defining standards for the mechanical testing along with our research and development department in our onshore, offshore and service business units.
More specifically, your areas of responsibility will cover:
- Identifying test methods within mechatronic testing
- Gaining knowledge and know-how of test methods and test systems
- Supporting the engineering and design of test-rig components/systems within multiple engineering disciplines, such as hydraulic and control systems
- Technical alignment with various stakeholders throughout the entire organization
- Planning and execution of your assigned work packages such as: specification, design, purchase, installation and operation
- Specification of tests with internal customers
- Identifying test-methods
- Knowledge-sharing on test methods and test systems with your colleagues
- Practical accomplishment of projects
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change.
The ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s in mechanical-, marine- or electrical engineering and has gained experience in project management and mechanical engineering from similar jobs
It is key that you possess broad knowledge within multiple engineering disciplines - just as you are quality conscious and have a methodological approach to your tasks.
To be successful in the role you:
- are outgoing, proactive, and you possess the ability to work both independently and in teams
- are structured and innovative
- demonstrate experience in a broad range of engineering disciplines, preferably with experience within control systems comprising electrical, hydraulic and mechanical actuators.
- Pro-actively coming up with new ideas for improving technology (solutions, process, models, tools, etc.)
- Self-driven attitude with an eye for detail
- your approach to task solving is both technically strong and commercially viable
- have good communication and English skills both orally and in writing
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Jesper Staun Clausen via phone +45 30376112
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder