For a financial client we are looking for a Technical Solution Security Architect to define secure design of the client’s Hybrid Cloud platform. Also to contribute to Architecture design documents and participate in on-boarding strategy for platform’s users.
- Working experience in a financial institution or other highly regulated industry
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with Reference Architectures in Public Cloud Service Providers (AWS, MS Azure, Google)
- Knowledge of application containerization and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, interconnection and service provider environments.
- Knowledge of virtualization across compute, network and storage.
- Experience building DDoS technical infrastructure and mitigation techniques.
- Experience Network Security Logging, Analysis, and Reporting.
- Have Information Security certifications: CISSP, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, CISM, or similar.
Start: 2nd of July 2018
Duration: End of the year + option
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder