Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Technical Service Manager, Food & Baking, Europe, DK or CH
Are you passionate about Food, Dairy, Protein, Baking and your career in the food industry? We invite you to join our company, one that is grounded in science and that is recognized globally for making a difference in the world.
We are seeking an energetic, results-oriented leader for our Food & Baking Technical Service Team. In this role, you will lead a high performing team that make discoveries with Novozymes biological solutions, build and leverage a strong network in the food and baking industry and support the growth of the Novozymes' food and baking platform in Europe.
As a Technical Service Manager, you will be a driver and co-lead in driving results and overall management of the industries in the region. Your main responsibility will be to lead and manage our industry technical services specialists and manage optimal use of resources. You will help develop and maintain customer relationships to endure strong industry connection and solidify our status of Trusted Advisors.
You and your team will help our customers understand and apply the sustainable solutions that Novozymes creates, guiding our customers in exploring new applications and optimizing the commercialization of our solutions. You’ll join forces within our global organization to think about future trends and ideas, and work to make them a reality today.
To be successful in this role you should have a track record of leading high performing teams, highly innovative, show confidence in your communications, have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills, and share a spirit of discovery and experimentation. In addition, you should have a solid foundation in the Food & Baking industries including Dairy and Protein.
The position will either be based in Dittingen, Switzerland or Lyngby, Denmark on local employment terms.
In this position you need:
- A University degree preferably in Food Technology, Biotechnology, or similar, with a business background of at least 5 years of leadership experience in the food industry.
- Experience with the Food and Baking industry
- Good leadership skills with experience directing, motivating, developing and educating the Food & Baking technical service team.
- Experience in experimental science, including food science, food processing, chemical analysis, and data analysis proven by your ability to problem solve and offer innovative and viable solutions.
- Demonstrated skill at building trust and rapport at all levels of an organization, and willing to work in full-scale production, laboratory, and conference room environments.
- Effective collaboration across functions in a global organization.
- The ability to handle ambiguity and be a creative problem solver.
- A drive for working efficiently and communicating effectively with our customers.
Are you the next Zymer on our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
As we will evaluate applications on an ongoing basis, please send your application online as soon as possible.
Please attach a copy of your diploma(s) when you apply for the position. All documents must be in English.
Application deadline: 13 March 2019.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.