Technical Sales Engineer
Do you want to work in an international sales organization with a world renowned brand, where you have the opportunity to utilize your technical background and develop your customer support skills?
Do you want to work in an international sales organization with a world renowned brand, where you have the opportunity to utilize your technical background and develop your customer support skills? Does customer consulting and tender management sound interesting to you? Then we would love to hear from you, as we are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer in our Spare Parts Sales Support department.
What will you be doing?:
Part of your daily tasks will be:
- Communicate with and consult our customers and international sales hubs in technical matters related to our 2-stroke engine Spare Parts
- Processing of technical inquiries from customers
- Identification of spare parts
- Tender and order management
- Cooperate with our sales managers and sales coordinators to reach our sales targets
- Cooperate with internal departments to secure best possible technical support to our customers
We imagine that you:
- Have a technical and mechanical understanding
- Have a degree in Marine engineering (preferred) or similar
- Are customer oriented and understand good customer service
- Have a solid command of English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage but not a requirement
Welcome to the Sales Support Team, Europe
You will be part of the Sales Support team responsible for servicing and consulting both our 2-stroke engine customers in Europe as well as our international sales hubs.
We are a team consisting of 14 Technical Engineers and 14 Sales Coordinators all located in our office in Copenhagen.
Cooperation is key to us and we work closely in the team as well as with colleagues from Sales, Sourcing, Shipping and many other departments to offer the best possible customer support.
We are a diverse team and for all of us it is important that it is both interesting and fun to go to work and we make an effort to ensure this.
Join us towards a carbon-neutral future
We offer you an opportunity to help shape the world of tomorrow – whether you are just starting out, taking your first career steps after graduation or looking for the next big career challenge.
At MAN Energy Solutions we focus on diversity and equality to create a creative and inclusive culture. We believe that a diverse workforce with a mix of gender, nationalities and perspectives will drive innovation, creativity and productivity. We are committed to our employees’ well-being, and you will have the opportunity to join different social activities from yoga and fishing to creative clubs.
We prioritize work-life balance with the possibility for flexible working hours, home office and mental well-being including health insurance and focus on work atmosphere. Here you have opportunities for growth, development and mentorship.
At MAN Energy Solutions you can create, drive, build and be a part of improving innovative energy solutions while achieving your personal career goals.
About MAN Energy Solutions
- 250 years of experience in advanced engineering
- We deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe
- We work from the motto "Future in The Making" because we make a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contribute to a carbon neutral economy
- We have over 15,000 employees worldwide. In Denmark, we are 2,200 passionate employees with more than 40 nationalities
Build your own future
Send your application to us no later than Friday the 29. September 2023. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Head of Sales Support, Europe, Henrik Bernhard Nielsen via phone +45 29712464. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com
We encourage all qualified candidates regardless of gender, age, religion, disability and ethnic background to apply for this position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder