Would you like to work in a dynamic and international environment where your commercial and technical skills will be challenged and where you will get the opportunity to develop both, as a person and as a professional? Then keep on reading. The Long Term Service Agreements (LTSA) department at MAN Energy Solutions is looking for a Technical Sales Engineer with experience in operating and overhauling 2-stroke engines.
What am I going to do?
As our new Technical Sales Engineer, your main focus is to:
- Convert specific customer needs into detailed maintenance management proposals
- Prepare service packages, including spare parts, on-board attendance and technical support
- Find the right balance between scope and sales price
- Contribute to the planning of customer visits
- Participate in technical meetings with customers
- Have a close cooperation with MAN Energy Solutions offices around the world
- Contribute to high professional integrity within the team
You will be part of the LTSA Sales team and refer to the Head of LTSA Sales.
Who am I?
To secure future growth according to our strategy we are looking for a detailed oriented Technical Sales Engineer with experience from the engine industry, such as marine, automotive or other related industries. As the ideal candidate, you are able find the right balance between technical details and commercial considerations. In order to succeed in your new role, you will need good problem solving skills and be highly organized.
We imagine our new Technical Sales Engineer to have the following professional qualifications:
- It is essential that you have experience with maintenance of 2-stroke engines
- Marine Engineer or similar education
- Some seagoing experience as engineer is preferred
- Experience with customer relations is an advantage
- You thrive and work efficiently in a dynamic, changing and fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Danish and English and experience with working in an international environment
- A true team player
How is my new team/area of business?
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after-sales and service business, where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ organisation in Copenhagen, you will be servicing international customers within the marine industry. Furthermore, the MAN PrimeServ organisation is working together with more than 100 service hubs worldwide, and together we build up long term relationships with our customers in order to be their preferred service partner.
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future.
Who are MAN Energy Solutions?
With headquarter in Germany; MAN Energy Solutions employs around 15.000 people worldwide. Of these, we are approx. 2.200 passionate employees in Denmark in three locations: Copenhagen, Frederikshavn and Holeby. With more than 250 years of experience in advanced engineering, we deliver a unique portfolio of technologies and opportunities in the development of engines for use on ships and in power plants across the globe. MAN Energy Solutions works on the motto "Future in The Making", because we makes a virtue out of creating sustainable solutions and contributes to a carbon neutral economy.
What can you offer me?
MAN Energy Solutions offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, which among other things includes:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility
- Free parking
How do I apply?
Apply for the job through our homepage by clicking on “Apply” and attach CV, application letter and other relevant documents. The application deadline is Thursday the 18th of March 2021. We will conduct interviews during the application period. If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Head of LTSA Sales Mads Munk by phone on +45 2341 1516. More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder