- Detailed oriented Technical Sales Engineer for our Long Term Service Agreement (LTSA) department
MAN PrimeServ is a strong after-sales and service business, where focus is on customers and performance. Being part of the MAN PrimeServ organisation in Copenhagen, you will be servicing international customers within the marine industry. Furthermore, the MAN PrimeServ organisation is supported by more than 100 service hubs worldwide, and together we build up long term relationships with our customers in order to be their preferred service partner.
To secure future growth according to our strategy we are looking for a detailed oriented Technical Sales Engineer with experience from the engine industry, such as marine, automotive or other related industries. As our new Technical Sales Engineer, you will be part of the LTSA Sales team and refer to the Head of LTSA Sales.
The LTSA department is a fast-paced team with an informal atmosphere where focus is on our customers and the performance of their vessels. Being part of LTSA, you will work in close cooperation with technical departments and top management in international maritime companies. The LTSA team has a long track record of successfully selling and executing long term service contracts and you will be able to benefit from your colleagues experience, when developing the next generation of LTSA contracts.
- Converting specific customer needs into detailed project proposals
- Preparation of service packages, including spare parts, onboard attendance and technical support
- Establishing the right balance between scope and price
- Preparation of budgets for project proposals
- Contributing to the planning of customer visits
- Working closely together with the Sales Managers
- Communication with customers, MAN international service hubs and external suppliers
- Technical/Commercial related degree, e.g. Marine Engineer or Naval Architect
- Knowledge about the maintenance of our two-stroke engines
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with defining project scope for large projects
- Ability to communicate technical topics to all levels of an organisation
- Knowledge of SAP/Team Center is an advantage
- Fluent in English both oral and in writing
- Are you ready to enter an organization with an ambitious strategy?
We offer exciting challenges and international career opportunities in an innovative, global company at the leading edge of two stroke marine technology. Our working environment is open, inspiring with good supportive colleagues in a company with a proud history and a bright future. MAN Energy Solutions provides great potential for personal and professional development.
The address for your new future is: Teglholmsgade 41, DK-2450 Copenhagen SV
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy etc.
- Massage scheme
- Great canteen
- Wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility so your work and home life can fit together
For further information about the position, please contact Head of LTSA Sales Mads Munk +45 2341 1516. Please apply for the job by clicking "Ansøg", no later than the 20th of September 2019
Please be aware that we will be having interviews within the applying period.
We are looking forward hearing from you!
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder