Technical Sales and Service Coordinator
Are you ready to challenge your surroundings, improve and identify new business opportunities and thus deliver the best possible outco
Are you ready to challenge your surroundings, improve and identify new business opportunities and thus deliver the best possible outcome for our customers?
Technical Service Support Dairy (TSS) is looking for a pragmatic and ambitious candidate with a strong commercial and technical background to support our market companies and direct customers while creating a strong link to our product development groups with user feedback and new innovative ideas.
Provide your technical expertise on a range of tasks and projects
As our new technical sales and service coordinator, we offer you a position in a growing international team with room for creativity and mutual exchange of knowledge. You will play a vital role in the development of our strategic business area; One Project One Service Order (OPOSO) and in the implementation of GEA’s global service strategy.
The job will consist of an equal amount of business development and operational tasks with focus on concept creation and development of our OPOSO business area and in particular recommended spare part and service quotations, for the projects sold by our Dairy Application (APC) department in Soeborg.
Furthermore, you will:
- Assist in concept creation and business development of OPOSO business area
- Plan, prioritise and ensure the needed support to our regions and countries (R&C) in the preparation, delivery and presentation of Recommended Spare Part Quotations (RSPQ) and other activities
- Prepare and create specific RSPQ for new Dairy projects incl. price calculations, supplier contact, critical assessment of components and ensuring technical documentation
- Participate in project meetings and coordinate activities with the Project Managers from APC’s
Candidate having a mindset of service culture
We are looking for a person with a strong drive and a healthy appetitive for solving complex business problems always having the customer’s need in mind. You will be part of a team that will drive the development and implement OPOSO activities for TSS Dairy globally, so it is important that you can work with people at different levels in the organization from senior management to a sales representative, and have personal impact.
- You have technical knowledge within asset management, technical documentation (mechanics, automation, process engineering) and preferable practical process experience
- Commercial and Business development understanding with the ability to lead yourself and create results through others
- Be an outgoing team player and an excellent communicator capable of working in a complex matrix organisation
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) - ideally combined with one more language
- IT skills required Super user of Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-developed organizational knowledge, knows how to get things done and takes action without being asked or required to; achieves goals beyond job requirements; being proactive; taking prompt action to accomplish objectives
Application and further information
If you would like further information, please feel free to contact Head of Technical Services Dairy, Claus Heiberg on firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 2562 9872.
Please send your application online before 15 December 2017. All applications will be handled upon receipt.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click the "Ansøg" link found on this page to access our guided application process.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 2562 9872