Become the global expert on Small Bore GenSets
Can you turn technical insights into recommendations and solid argumentation? Join us as the anchor-man for promotion and technical clarification on our Small Bore GenSet solutions and play a vital role in developing the segment.
As a promotion manager, you will be the technical expert on our Small Bore GenSets (also known as Holeby GenSets) with a commercial view, working in a team of dedicated colleagues in Copenhagen as well as Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore, Dubai, Los Angeles and many more locations. Your colleagues will see you as the central person to receive technical info and support during the promotion process towards customers around the world.
More specifically, you will use your technical insights on these well-established engine types and their use in various applications as you:
- Support your colleagues' worldwide with detailed and well-founded arguments on why MAN GenSets are the right choice for the customers
- Provide colleagues and customers with detailed technical information on operation and cost as well as other technical clarifications
- Act as the customers’ voice within MAN Energy Solutions by passing collected feedback on operations, commercial issues and sought-after design and features
- Stay updated on market trends
- Conduct technical and commercial presentations at customers, seminars and fairs
- Attend customer meetings with ship owners, shipyards and engine builders
As our Small Bore GenSets are used all over the world - and your expert knowledge is needed in many of our projects - this position will take you travelling approximately 30-60 days per year.
Solid technical knowledge and maritime background
Your personality allows you to communicate with colleagues and customers from anywhere in the world. You quickly acquire an understanding of technical and commercial issues based on input from your colleagues or customers.
As Small Bore GenSets are typically used in the maritime industry, it is a great advantage if you have a maritime background, maybe from a maritime technical department.
In addition to this you:
- Have a background as a mechanical engineer, naval architect or marine engineer
- Speak and write English fluently
Your new team
In Promotion & Customer Support, we support MAN Energy Solutions’ promotion and marketing efforts worldwide. We are a number of colleagues based in Copenhagen, but our entire network boasts a large network of international colleagues, and together, we illustrate why our solutions are great across the MAN Energy Solutions portfolio.
Joining us in our open-plan office, you become part of a team of knowledgeable and experienced technical profiles who put a great deal of stock in teamwork and cooperation.
MAN in Denmark
We’re approx. 2.100 employees in Denmark. 1.400 colleagues are located at the Danish headquarters located next to the water in the area of Sydhavn (South Harbor) in Copenhagen. You’ll find our R&D center here, full of top-class technical capabilities for the development of innovative engines for ships and power plants across the globe. In the field of two-stroke engines, we’re the world’s leading knowledge center by far. We also have our largest after-sales service center (PrimeServ) here in Copenhagen, as well as our large IT department and a wide range of staff functions.
MAN of course offers a competitive salary package and pension scheme. In addition, we have a number of other employee benefits, including:
- Critical illness insurance, access to physiotherapy, ect.
- Corporate massage scheme
- A good canteen
- A wealth of employee clubs and associations covering everything from sports to art
- Discount clubs
- Great flexibility, so your work and home life can fit together
Application and contact
Apply for the job by clicking ‘Apply’ and attach an application letter, a CV and relevant documents. We will conduct interviews during the application period.
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Thomas S. Hansen on +45 33 85 17 23.
More information about the company can be found at www.man-es.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.