Key Account position in an international technology based growth company
Are you looking for a technically challenging sales position in a company with high ambitions and a large potential for growth? Do you want to work with cutting edge technology companies operating within 5G antennas, automotive bat-teries, future digitization (RFID), and Internet of Things?
For the right candidate we offer a challenging position within PVD systems sales. Polyteknik AS develops, manufactures, sells and services our PVD systems which are delivered to R&D institutes and industry customers within semiconductor, mems, sensors, or related Energy/ICT business mainly in Europe.
- Key Account position for selected existing customers and new customers
- Manage and lead equipment sales from initial customer request to PO, incl e.g. process verification, proof-of-concept project, cost calculations, service agreement, aftersales service etc.
- Identify customer, market and technology trends to support Polyteknik AS’ strategy and product development process
- Define and provide input to sales and marketing strategy and the execution thereof
- Regular customer visits primarily within Europe and you should expect an average travel activity of about 30 – 50 days per year
- Represent Polyteknik AS at technical conferences, tradeshows, customer meetings etc.
- Ideally a technical university degree in engineering or related subjects within physics or nano technology
- Experience with international sales is an advantage
- Additional experience with plasma, pvd and/or vacuum technologies is an asset
- A team player with the ability to understand complicated projects and able to bring forth the right in-house competences at the right time
- Structured and able to maintain high drive also in the long-term sales processes
- Fluent in English is a must, Danish and additional language skills are an asset
In short, your ambition is to take the skill of technical international project sales to the next level together with the col-leagues at Polyteknik AS.
About Polyteknik AS
Polyteknik AS is a Danish PVD system manufacturer with an innovative and best service approach. With more than twenty five years in business, a global reference list, and an excellent platform of technology, Polyteknik AS has proved to be an appreciated partner in the thin film industry.
We strive to meet our customers’ needs and demands through highly qualified personnel – and make positive agree-ments. We strive to deliver premium products and services with uniform high quality and thus being our customers first choice. Our ambition is to be a reliable partner in all aspects of co-operations.
Polyteknik AS has about 30 dedicated and highly skilled employees and is situated in Østervrå a 30 minutes drive north of Aalborg. The sales team consists of three people at present and they are excited to welcome a new colleague. The job requires weekly attendance at Polyteknik AS’ facility to exchange knowledge and best practice with the colleagues in order to meet our customers high expectations.
For more information on our company please visit our website polyteknik.com. For more information on the position please contact Christian Kjelde (email@example.com).
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org via the apply-link.
Applications will be reviewed and processed on an ongoing basis!