Would you like to help us shape the future of offshore wind energy?
Join us to become Technical Project Manager in Operations Transfer Management where you’ll be responsible for securing a strong handover of offshore wind assets from Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) to Operations ensuring high yield, low cost and high HSE standards. Transfer Management has end-to-end responsibility for Operations engagement in the asset projects, securing requirements implementation and managing approval of deliverables throughout.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure Operations’ requirements are communicated and implemented during development of the asset projects
- lead the transfer process of future wind farms and act as Operations’ focal point towards the asset project to secure successful transfer to Operations
- communicate effectively with stakeholders and organise Operations’ resources to ensure efficient execution of the transfer process, providing progress reports in the agreed format
- manage Operations’ acceptance of EPC deliverables, leading reviews where necessary
- work closely with the Transfer Coordinator to ensure all deliverables from EPC are well-planned and tracked to facilitate on-time delivery with minimal incomplete works.
You’ll also prepare and present decision materials to senior management, ensuring risks are quantified, resources are allocated, budgets are met, and proposals are supported by solid business justification principles.
Your competences include that you
- are sociable and enjoy building working relationships with stakeholders across the organisation
- have experience working with conflicting stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- have project management experience, including resource coordination, cost management, planning, scheduling and reporting
- have a self-driven, independent, organised and structured approach to your work, yet have the ability to work without a structure in place when required
- are educated to a degree level.
Furthermore, stakeholder management skills and experience are essential in the role, as you’ll be working to ensure requirements are met by projects while also managing deviations from requirements.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 29 February 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Ben Turgoose, Head of Transfer Management, by telephone on +44 77862 82229 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder