Technical Project Manager, GN Audio R&D
Want to take up a pivotal role managing the product development of the most advanced audio and video solutions within a global industry front runner?
Jabra – making life sound better
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio develops world-leading audio and video solutions. As part of Global Program Management in R&D, you will run key projects – developing ground-breaking products for global markets.
Lead all technical aspects of new priority solutions
As the technical project manager, you will team up with a program manager who is overall responsible for the program. Through technical team leads, you will be responsible for developing and managing all aspects of the project from development to validation and finally bringing it into mass production.
Being responsible for all technical project deliveries, you will among others:
- Exercise strong leadership and communication skills while reporting on all project aspects to the program manager and management
- Design, communicate and implement project plans and budgets
- Drive daily stand-ups and progress with the technical teams, allocate resources and coordinate activities with the technical team leads
- Drive risk management and ensure that risks and problems are being mitigated or solved properly
- Ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget
- Contribute to ongoing process improvements within R&D and make sure we drive project management in the most efficient way
A global environment where you are free to speak your mind
Stepping into Global Program Management, you will join a team of highly experienced program managers and project managers in a multicultural set-up with teams in Denmark, China and the US. Working at our HQ in Ballerup, Denmark, you will primarily work side by side with your program manager and team leads to ensure focused collaboration.
Both in your functional and program teams, we have an open-minded culture where questions and new ideas are always welcome. Our environment is based on three core principles: Listen, Challenge and Transform.
Technical project manager with international communication abilities
For this role, you need your combined toolbox of technical, leadership and communication skills. You possess a strong drive and an eye for spotting optimization opportunities. Moreover, you:
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, mechanics or similar, being able to understand and drive progress on a technical level through the team leads
- Have 5+ years of successful experience with technical project management where you have developed consumer products – preferably across the disciplines of mechanics, electronics, software and production
- Are familiar with agile working methods – like Half Double or similar
- Know how to adapt your message to your audience, adjusting the level of technical details and your communication style to match a top manager and a developer respectively
- Communicate well in English in speech and writing and know how to navigate in an international environment
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 23 November . Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Director, Global Program Management Jakob Hjortkjær on +45 4575 8628.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.