We are looking for talented people to join our highly skilled team. We expect that you are passionate about project management and making world-class products for our broadband and home entertainment customers.
Sky Labs Aalborg is part of Sky Plc and Comcast Inc. At the Aalborg office, we develop key software components for consumer devices used by Sky and Comcast broadcast and internet customers. We participate in the complete product development cycle, while maintaining a set of key competencies unique within Sky. We are expanding our presence in Denmark, adding additional technical areas and you will have a unique opportunity to grow with the team already working here.
You will work with an agile development process to provide software components that are released with regular intervals for integration and deployment across millions of devices. You will be a part of a large international team and will have an opportunity to influence the software for both current and coming products.
What are we looking for?
- An Agile mindset and knowledge of Scrum methodologies.
- 2+ years of experience in a technical project management role
- A recognized project management certification at a minimum foundation level is desirable.
- Technical Project Management experience with the ability to communicate effectively, including producing status reports to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Solid PM Experience, and technical knowledge, preferably working on software projects and have experience in project management and delivery using agile (including agile at scale).
What will you be doing?
- Facilitate daily tracking of incoming issues and tasks from external partners and stakeholders
- Plan and lead projects across multi-disciplinary teams working in close collaboration with the development teams, product stakeholders and QA team.
- Manage project schedules, project risks and issues, escalating any threats or opportunities to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Create and maintain project schedules and weekly reports in collaboration with team leads.
Where you'll work
Sky Labs Aalborg, our R&D facility centrally located in Aalborg, Denmark.
You will mainly be working in our office, but we have a flexible work environment and support hybrid working. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder