Technical Project Manager
It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
For our Bearing department within Offshore Technology we are looking for a dedicated Technical Project Manager who will drive our product development projects. You will be part of a strong team with dedicated experts within bearings.
Our department is responsible for the structural integrity, design of the bearings and technology development of bearing technologies for main and blade bearings.
You will work closely with our Technology and Technology Development departments in which new products and technologies are designed, developed, matured and tested, and various other departments of our Offshore business.
You will maintain the following responsibilities:
- Status overview of both project and portfolio
- Responsible for Technology Portfolio meetings (and project start-ups)
- Support and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain overview of deliveries from the bearing department towards the project during new turbine developments.
- Responsible for communication with module PMs during new turbine developments and upgrades. Alignment with the bearing department management on resource needs for product developments.
- Alignment with the subject matter specialists on project deliverables for product developments.
How to contribute to our vision
As our new Technical Project Manager you will be the “driver” of the Project. Together with the Lead engineers and the department management you will be responsible to plan and execute the project according to planned time schedule and budget. You will be responsible throughout the entire project, managing milestone and gateways and involving relevant stakeholders and contributors.
You will monitor the risk and plan ahead to avoid unforeseen delays. You will work closely with stakeholders within the department and from most of our Technology departments and other functions as well why you will also get an insight in the Roadmaps on the bearing development. Your daily work will consist of both individual tasks as well as cross-functional teamwork.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for a person who:
- have experience as project manager, preferably within technical projects
- have a technical engineering degree, B.Sc., M.Sc. with 3+ years of professional experience
- are outgoing, determined and persistent with strong communication and collaboration skills
- are motivated by making things happen and take pride in keeping people informed and updated on progress
- In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
In return of your commitment we offer you…
Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come. We are a global team of diverse colleagues who share a passion for renewable energy and have a culture of trust and empowerment to make our own ideas a reality. We focus on personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization. Siemens Gamesa offers a wide variety of benefits such as flexible working hours as well as home-office possibility for many colleagues, employer-funded pension, attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable) and local benefits such as subsided lunch, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
If you have specific questions about the position, please contact the hiring manager Eric Knudsen via phone +45 3067 8165.
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
Please apply in English via the apply button.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
For more information about working in Denmark, please see this link: https://www.siemensgamesa.com/explore/journal/wind-engineers-in-denmark
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.