Technical Project Manager for offshore wind farm operational design and concepts
Would you like to join our Operations department and take part in the improvement of our offshore wind farm operation?
Join us and become Technical Project Manager in Concept Line where you’ll manage Operations design requirements with specific focus on the transmission assets for new wind farms and negotiate service agreements with third-party suppliers. Technical requirements are defined for all equipment in the wind farm and cover operational philosophies for inspections and service, as well as documentation, access to data, monitoring, and logistics at our offshore wind farms.
You’ll be responsible for collecting input from our Operations line functions and developing requirements that support the operational concepts and enable efficient operation of our offshore wind farms, e.g. ensuring system design with high reliability, availability and maintainability.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage the development of operational philosophies and specific technical design requirements
- engage in the procurement phase, ensuring that the requirements are included in our supplier and service contracts
- ensure that the operational concepts and requirements fit the operational, logistics and supply chain strategies
- ensure that compliance with relevant local, European and international codes and standards
- ensure that best practice from our extensive company portfolio is incorporated in the new wind farms.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for developing operational concepts that will improve the operation of our future wind farms.
Your competences include that you
- have a technical degree, preferably within engineering, and potentially a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with large-scale, multi-disciplinary projects and offshore wind operations and maintenance
- have experience with concept development as well as product and service implementation
- have stakeholder management skills, as you’ll cooperate with stakeholders at many different levels of the organisation
- are able to incorporate safety into all aspects of a logistics design and preferably have a safety qualification.
Moreover, you’re capable of working in a diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities. It’s important that you have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level. In addition, you have a results-oriented approach to your work and are able to work independently, while at the same time also being able to exude team spirit, enabling you to create excellent results through teamwork.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 24 June 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Håkan Borgström, Senior Manager of Concept Line, by telephone on +45 9955 5612 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.