Technical Project Manager for Medical Device Development
Do you thrive in entrepreneurial environments and do you want to contribute to improving the lives of millions of diabetics worldwide?
On behalf of RSP Systems A/S in Odense, Capax Recruitment is looking for a seasoned Technical Project Manager, who will take a lead role in the product development of a non-invasive glucose meter. You will be working with state-of-the-art technology, combining your experience with both electronics, hardware and software development, and also technical project management in order to drive the development forward throughout the organization. You will influence the technical decisions moving forward and collaborate closely with external and internal stakeholders as well as the team, in order to bring the product to the market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate the technological choices (network/hardware related, and technology/code related) by querying providers and understand the implications in order to make choices for the organization that maintains an appropriate balance between cost/benefit today and future implications and limitations
- Manage scope throughout the project duration, maintaining accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, and status reports
- Be the main communication point for our contact with suppliers and manufacturers
- Establish, plan and execute major milestone reviews and decision gates to complete the project life cycle
- Ensure that design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations and sustainment of the technical solutions are in place
- Be responsible for maintaining proper documentation for our quality management system
- Contribute to project management and reporting in relation to our EU H2020 project
In return, RSP Systems A/S offers great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring and innovative environment. You will become part of a highly skilled and dedicated team with a strong work ethic yet family environment, where you will get a unique opportunity to influence your own position in the company.
We imagine that you are both a strong self-starter and a strong team player, with an innovative spirit and a drive to make a difference. We also believe you can say yes to having:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering, electronics, computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- +5 years of Technical Project Management experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, artifacts and tools
- A full understanding of software/hardware development lifecycle best practices
- The ability to independently manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serve as a liaison between the project management and the project team
- The ability to quickly identify and drive the optimal solution when presented with a series of constraints
If this has caught your interest, please send your CV and application marked “Technical Project Manager” via the "Ansøg" link no later than Monday the 17th of June 2019. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, feel free to contact Else Elholm Skyaasen, International Recruitment Consultant at Capax Recruitment, at +45 3045 0880.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.