Technical Project Manager for new offshore wind farm concepts
Would you like to join our Operations department and take part in the improvement of our offshore wind farm operation?
Join us and become Technical Project Manager in Concept Line where you’ll manage development projects for new technologies and concepts for how we operate our wind farms, covering service activities such as logistics, planning, inspections, maintenance execution and remote maintenance capabilities at our offshore wind farms.
You’ll be responsible for developing technologies and concepts that optimise the operation of our offshore wind farms, e.g. by introducing new innovations within areas such as automation, robotics, digital solutions, new repair technologies, vessels and planning concepts for near-shore and far-shore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- manage the development, maturation, implementation and evaluation of the new operational technologies and concepts
- ensure that the technologies and concepts support hub solutions and enable any future buildout of new wind farms in the same area
- ensure that the technologies and concepts fit the operational and supply chain strategies
- ensure that technologies and concepts comply with relevant local, European and international codes and standards
- ensure that best practice from our extensive company portfolio is incorporated in the new technologies and concepts.
In addition, you’ll be responsible for collecting requirements and inputs from our Operations line functions and specify the detailed design requirements for the above-mentioned elements, as well as ensure a sourcing strategy is developed and that concepts enable safe and efficient operation throughout the wind farms’ operational life.
Your competences include that you
- have a technical degree, preferably within engineering, and potentially a certification in project management at PMI or ICMA level
- have extensive experience with large-scale multi-disciplinary projects and offshore wind operations and maintenance
- have experience with concept development as well as product and service implementation
- have stakeholder management skills, as you’ll cooperate with stakeholders at many different levels of the organisation
- are able to incorporate safety into all aspects of a logistics design and preferably have a safety qualification.
Moreover, you’re capable of working in a diverse international environment bringing together various employee groups, nationalities, cultures and authorities. It’s important that you have excellent communication skills and master English at negotiation level. In addition, you have a results-oriented approach to your work and are able to work independently, while at the same time also being able to exude team spirit, enabling you to create excellent results through teamwork.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 14 February 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Håkan Borgström, Senior Manager of Concept Line, by telephone on +45 9955 5612 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in/to Denmark and Northern Europe in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.