Technical Project Manager - PrimeServ Frederikshavn
Are you looking for a job in an international company with a high level of activity and do you want to ensure our customers first-class service? Then you are the one we are looking for as our new Technical Project Manager!
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for our Operation Support team. The candidate will help establish and improve technical project management and planning, between sales, service engineer team, purchase and the workshop. On daily basis you will be the crankshaft in your service projects and responsible for, that the customers will experience first-class service. You will be an important part of this team, which is included in our Service Center at the harbour site in Frederikshavn. The Service Center currently has nearly 100 employees. We have customers world-wide and cooperate closely with our growing world-wide PrimeServ organisation.
- Project Management of maritime service projects (propeller, gear, engine, automatic)
- Resource Management to improve efficiency
- Coordination between stakeholders
- Technical case handling on site
- Coordinate operation procedures
- Finalize and update technical documentation
- After action review on finished projects
- You hold a bachelor degree as Marine Engineer or has a similar technical background and preferably experience with similar tasks (engine installation and project management)
- You have a service-minded approach and you take pride in meeting our customers' needs in time
- You have the ability to lead your service project in a busy and challenging workday.
- You have great interpersonal skills and have the ability to communicate on all levels in the organisation and work across departments
- You have flair for project management and used to work with relevant systems, e.g. MS project
- You thrive in an international environment
- You speak and write technical English on a high level.
A versatile and challenging job in a dynamic department with a large contact surface to stakeholders and partners at all levels, internally as well as externally
Good personal and professional development opportunities in a position which you can influence yourself
Salary based on qualifications, health insurance, pension scheme and flexitime.
Location: Langerak 74, DK-9900 Frederikshavn.
For details about the position, please contact Head of Service Center Frederikshavn Manager, Morten Vagn Pedersen on t. +45 9620 4784. Information about MAN Diesel & Turbo can be found on our homepage www.mandieselturbo.com. On our homepage, you can learn about our history, products, core values and what it means to be employed at MAN Diesel & Turbo.
Please submit your application and CV electronically via our homepage (the link in the job advertisement) in either Danish or English. You are welcome to contact HR Consultant Dennis Lillelund on t. +45 9620 4068 if you have any inquiries about the job.
We look forward to receiving your application by 8. December 2017.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder