Do you like to navigate in the electrical technical field where you are enabling a wind powered future?
Join us and contribute to customer projects while working closely with some of the smartest wind power wizards in the field.
“ As TPL you will be KK’s technical person towards the customer in our joint projects. This gives an unique opportunity for the right candidate to impact the green transition. You will join a culture of “Breaking Boundaries to Exceed our Customers’ Expectations”.
says Morten H. Svendsen, Manager, Technical Project Management.
Meet your new colleagues
You will be a part of a strategic customer unit where all people are in direct contact with one of the biggest wind turbine OEM’s. You will join our Technical Project Management team with 7 other technical project leads based in Denmark, Poland and India. We are responsible for all customer projects where main focus is developing electromechanical systems for wind turbines (at the moment focus is low-voltage control cabinets). We are involved from the early concept phases until the projects are matured for serial production. Your daily work will be in our office in Ikast, Denmark
Be a team player with solid electrical knowledge
We are working with multi-cultural teams with team members from all our sites. In doing so, you will interact with a wide range of stake holders as you work with both suppliers, engineers and not least: World-leading wind turbine OEM’s.
It is not your work life experience that is important – it’s your mindset
Can you drive, motivate and ensure that our engineering team deliver the right solution at the right time, then KK could be a match for you.
More specifically, you will:
- Be main interface to and from OEM on technical matters
- Managing the technical development of our projects
- Follow up on project plans together with Project Manager and project team
- Ensure to capture and inform on Engineering Change Management
- Provide direction and technical expertise in design, development, test and system interface.
- Leading the development progress in the project as you will define scope of delivery for the engineering team
- Provide technical support to Global Key Account Managers
- Secure continuous optimizations and explore value engineering opportunities together with the customer
- Participate in external tests and FAI’s with customer at our production sites
- Be an active player in moving our department into the next level
Become a wind power wizard
You will step into a company counting several nationalities with a distinct team spirit. We have an ongoing exchange of ideas and share an open, honest atmosphere where we help each other to succeed personally and professionally. KK is constantly developing, and we make sure to do the same with you.
Engineer with an interest for technical project management
As a person, you thrive in a can-do culture where we constantly strive to exceed our customers’ expectations. You are self-driven, able to take the lead and drive your projects independently.
- Have a technical education, e.g. AP Graduate in Service Engineering (Elinstallatør), Marine Engineer (Maskinmester) or Electrical Power Engineer
- Have experience with electrical panel design including power circuits and control circuits
- Have technical project management experience (preferable IPMA D certified or at least motivated to retrieve IPMA D certification)
- Have knowledge and interested in diving into EN 61439, EN 60204-1 and DFMEA
- Can handle tight deadlines and drive parallel tasks
- Can communicate both horizontal and vertical in an organization
- Have interest in stake holder management - both internally and externally
- You are open to feedback and can act accordingly
- Have business travel experience (production sites in Poland, India and Taiwan, etc.), approx. 30 days annually
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Morten H. Svendsen, Manager, Technical Project Management, on +45 2174 5542. If this position sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder