Technical Product Manager for IIoT
with focus on Secomea's Remote Maintenance Solutions
For our client Secomea, we are searching for a skilled technical product manager with an engineering background within networking products, cloud technologies or IoT.
Secomea is a world leader in IIoT Secure Remote Access solutions, used globally by large corporates and sold through distributors and OEMs worldwide. They face exceptional growth and were recently awarded the Børsen Gazelle Growth award for the 6th consecutive year, have been appointed as Nordic Scaler and they on the Top100 list of best IoT brands in the world.
The company is known in the industry for its high-quality secure access products for automation engineers to seamlessly perform remote service on automation equipment, such as PLCs. In 2017 Secomea started expanding the services in form of data acquisition functionality partly based on the existing hardware and software products and components, and further extended in 2019 with a new Cloud based data collection platform.
The components in combination are aimed at the machine building industry in form of a turnkey solution covering all aspects of remote maintenance, but have potential to address entirely new segments, verticals, sales channels and OEM opportunities.
To ensure the continued success of these initiatives, they have a need for a Technical Product Manager dedicated for aligning the technical innovations with the market and sales forces.
Your work areas will be:
- Research on market drivers and competition with the purpose of effectively position the new product offerings.
- Authoring of technical and commercial material for sales people and the press.
- Product definition and planning in close corporation with R&D to ensure focus on relevant features and user experience.
- Education of sales and support staff, and potential strategic alliances.
- Setup of demonstration environments based on the products.
- Coordination of pilot projects.
- Coordination of launch plans, trade fairs, electronic marketing in relation to the product offerings.
- Participation in the sales process in large bids and strategic alliances.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Educational background within business or engineering. If business, you have documented hands-on experience and a natural talent for IT, and if engineering, you have a strong interest in sales, marketing and other commercial aspects.
- Experience from a role oftechnical product manager or product specialist
- Experience with IoT or Cloud technologies either technically or commercially.
- Fundamental knowledge about Internet standards and trends
- Technical knowledge to a level, where e.g. setting up an IoT test environment against Azure, AWS or similar is not a problem.
- Experience in establishing relations to customers and strategic alliances together with sales managers or executives.
As a person
- You are a fast learner and logical thinker, and like the challenge of obtaining overview and insight in technologies, trends and marketing tools.
- You enjoy the close dialogue with customers and partners.
- You are persistent and creative in finding solutions where the ideal path may be constrained by time or resources.
- You master to communicate complicated topics to people not having the same knowledge or background.
- You must be fluent in English, and if not Danish speaking, you have experience on how to compensate for that in a mostly Danish-speaking team.
What Secomea offers
An exciting and key role in a fast-growing company, where you will quickly be a vital contributor and integral part of the company. At Secomea they rely on initiative and an open mindset, where your creativity and dedication come to use.
Your work location is at our modern open office in Herlev, where lunch, pension and health insurance is part of the salary package.
Our client Secomea is a Danish company, headquartered in Herlev, and with offices in Charlotte (NC), Montreal, Guangzhou and Tokyo. They develop, manufacture and deliver the most robust and comprehensive suite of Remote Access Solutions, aimed at the Automation and Robotics Industries worldwide. The Secomea solutions are sold via a range of distributors worldwide as well as through OEM / Private Label agreements with major global automation manufacturers.
For more info check www.secomea.com
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV, via the "Ansøg" link, as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 2086 0865.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.