to drive Secomea's IIoT Data Collection Solutions
For our client Secomea, we are searching for a skilled Product Manager with a technical background within networking products, cloud technologies or IoT.
Secomea is a world leader in IIoT Secure Remote Access solutions, used globally by large corporates and sold through distributors and OEMs worldwide. They face exceptional growth and were recently awarded the Børsen Gazelle Growth award for the 5th consecutive year, have recently been appointed as Nordic Scaler and they are on the Top100 list of best IoT brands in the world.
The company is known in the industry for its high-quality secure access products for automation engineers to seamlessly perform remote service on automation equipment, such as PLCs. In 2017 Secomea started expanding the services in form of data acquisition functionality partly based on the existing hardware and software products and components, and further extended with a new Cloud based data collection platform (more information please check secomea.com under Products, Data Collection).
These complementary products and services will add value to Secomea's current offerings towards existing customers, but will also address entirely new segments, verticals, sales channels and OEM opportunities. Customers and partners have already acknowledged the pre-announced features as highly relevant in an industry where intelligent data acquisition is a key driver.
To ensure the success of these initiatives, you will be dedicated to aligning the technical innovations with the market and sales forces.
Your Responsibilities will primarily be the following:
- Research on market drivers and competition with the purpose of effectively position the new product offerings.
- Authoring of technical and commercial material for sales people and the press.
- Product definition and planning in close corporation with R&D to ensure focus on relevant features and user experience.
- Education of sales and support staff, and potential strategic alliances.
- Setup of demonstration environments based on the products.
- Coordination of pilot projects.
- Coordination of launch plans, trade fairs, electronic marketing in relation to the product offerings.
- Participation in the sales process in large bids and strategic alliances.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Educational background within Business or Engineering. If business, you have a natural talent for IT, and if engineering, you have a strong interest in sales, marketing and other commercial aspects.
- Experience within technical product management
- Experience with IoT or Cloud technologies either technically or commercially.
- Fundamental knowledge about Internet standards and trends
- Technical knowledge to a level, where e.g. setting up an IoT test environment against Azure, AWS or similar is not a problem.
- Experience in establishing relations to customers and strategic alliances together with sales managers or executives.
As a person we expect that
- You are a fast learner and logical thinker, and like the challenge of obtaining overview and insight in technologies, trends and marketing tools.
- You like to build and maintain relations with sales departments, partners and relevant companies in your industry.
- You are persistent and creative in finding solutions where the ideal path may be constrained by time or resources.
- You master to communicate complicated topics to people not having the same knowledge or background.
- You must be fluent in English, and if not Danish speaking, you have experience on how to compensate for that in a mostly Danish-speaking team.
An exciting and key role in a fast-growing company, where you will quickly be a vital contributor and integral part of the company. At Secomea they rely on initiative and an open mindset, where your creativity and dedication comes to use.
Your work location is at our modern open office in Herlev where lunch, pension and health insurance is part of the salary package.
Our client Secomea is a Danish company, headquartered in Herlev, and with offices in Montreal, Guangzhou and Tokyo. They develop, manufacture and deliver the most robust and comprehensive suite of Remote Access Solutions, aimed at the Automation and Robotics Industries worldwide. The Secomea solutions are sold via a range of distributors worldwide as well as through OEM / Private Label agreements with major global automation manufacturers. For more info check www.secomea.com ;
Please do not hesitate to send your application and CV as soon as possible, as we at Bloom evaluate applications from day to day.
If you need more information, please do not hesitate to contact Director Sara Juhl at Bloom via email@example.com or phone +45 2086 0865.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder