Technical Field Support - INVISIO Communications A/S. Hvidovre - Denmark
INVISIO has in a short period of time gained a position as the leading provider of advanced hearing protection and communication solutions for use in demanding environments. We currently experience strong growth and are now looking for a new colleague within the Product Management and Marketing department.
As the Technical Field Support Intercom products, you will be the key person supporting our customers with optimizing their Invisio communication systems to fit together with their communication installations in order to get the best performance for the users. You will be responsible primarily for our new line of Intercom products.
- Train customers to get the best performance out of their Invisio Intercom systems
- Support on-site adaptation of our tactical communication systems to fit the environment and interfacing systems; e.g. radios, vehicle communications and products from other parties
- Adjustment of key parameters and settings of Invisio products for optimization
- Error detection and making sure written feedback is given to the R&D organization
- Expert support in analyzing the customers’ needs on site
- Giving feedback to the PM and R&D organization on challenges and product improvements
- May engage additional technical resource from PM and R&D if needed for deeper analysis
We are looking for a candidate who has previous customer service or tech support from a high-tech company and a proven track record of field work with customers. You have probably a high school or bachelor’s degree in electronics design, computer systems or similar area. Previous work with audio products is a benefit. The role requires equal technical and service minded skills.
As a person you are a positive and committed self-starter, structured, goal-oriented and used to an independent workstyle with responsibility to care for the customers in the best way. You come across as a likeable and trustworthy professional and are open for cultural differences. You are a strong team player and have a very healthy sense of humor. You will be based at our office in Hvidovre, Denmark.
The job requires extensive travel international, typically in the range of 30-50 days/year, but may vary over the year.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in an enthusiastic and international atmosphere. You will have a large degree of influence on your work-day and on how things are done. As INVISIO develops rapidly you will constantly be challenged and develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has an international culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost.
For further information about the position, please contact Sigge Frolov, SVP Product Management at email@example.com. Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby via the Apply link marked “Technical Field Support” as soon as possible and before April 30, 2020. Evaluation of candidates will be done on continuous basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder