Welcome to the Mechanical Development team in FalCom. We are growing the team in the coming months adding additional resources and maybe you as our brand new Technical Documentation Assistant.
Built on 150 years of innovation – to make life sound better
FalCom is built on GN’s foundation as a global leader in intelligent audio solutions with headquarters in Ballerup. We create advanced hearing protection solutions enabling special operations, military, law enforcement and security personnel to communicate in the most extreme environments – all while providing world-class hearing protection.
Physically, we are located in Ballerup together with the rest of GN.
There are many good reasons for bringing our first Technical Documentation Assistant in the team on board now. We believe that our new colleague is going to help us structure our processes and ensure valid and quality work is uploaded in our PLM.
We know that our colleagues in the team, our vendors and customers will benefit from your help on the following tasks:
- Create 2D drawings of parts and assemblies. We use PTC CREO
- 2D and 3D drawings of cabels
- Create and maintain data and BOM’s in our PLM system
- Be our PLM Super User
- Facilitate Engineering Change Orders
- Documentation of product tests and design reviews
- Define and maintain document templates
- Investigation of concepts for future documentation methods, such as Model Based Definition
What we offer
We believe we offer the benefits of a close collaborating team with high level of trust and flexibility for our coworkers. Everyone is able to chip in and lend a helping hand because we need to cover for each other. We have the flexibility and technology to work from home when it fits our private and work schedule and we are trusted and empowered to do a good job.
We are open to a variety of backgrounds, but hope that you bring:
- Formalized education as Technical Designer or similar
- Experience in 2D drawings
- Experience in managing a PLM system
- Like communicating and collaborating with many colleagues
- Passion for ensuring documentation structure
Since we are a growing team continuously adapting our ways of working, you might put even more of your skills and qualifications into play or learn new things. As an example, you might be open to take on some vendor contact in certain situations.
How to apply and application deadline
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than December 9th, 2021. We hope to conduct interviews in December and to have our new colleague start in February 2022 if possible.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Team Manager Morten Nordstrøm on +4545751843.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.