Technical Content Developer
Would you like to play a part in how our products are marketed? And do you want to use your excellent communication skills to influence how the Jabra and BlueParrott brand are perceived by our end users?Then this is your chance. What is more, you will get to grow your career in an international environment and help consumers of Jabra and BlueParrott products worldwide to find the information they are looking for.
Welcome to GN Audio: Representing brands at the forefront of the audio and communication industry
Join the Knowledge & Learning team, part of Jabra Support & Services. You will be located at our headquarters in Ballerup, Denmark, but will get colleagues around the globe.
Together we drive all customer and partner support as well as our online support universe, e.g. www.jabra.com/support which aims at our end users, partners and colleagues. The content includes FAQs, videos, product information and documents for all Jabra and BlueParrott products. Through this, we annually interact with several million users worldwide.
Create technical content for users, partners, and colleagues in support
You will be responsible for creating content aimed at the end user, partners as well as colleagues throughout our support organisation. As such, you ensure that all content, describing the usage and technical aspects of our products, are accurately described, and easily understood. More specifically, you develop, implement, and manage materials for product support purposes.
Among other things you:
- Construct and update online product FAQ
- Help to update and maintain our support knowledge database, enabling to support colleagues to find the right answers
- Help to update and maintain our internal ‘Engineered to Help’, onboarding and upgrading training programs to support colleagues
- Contribute to creating training material for internal and partner use
- Contribute to improving the user experience for visits on jabra.com/support
- Contribute to creating videos for support purposes
- Drive implementation and continuous improvement of processes and practices related to support content
You also monitor and make sure that e.g. the user manuals are accurate and follow up on - and spot inaccuracies in our material.
Technical understanding and strong communicational skills
Your educational background is not important; however, we expect you to have a minimum of 5 years of experience from a position in e.g. technical support, technical sales, or product training. You could also have an in-market product management background or maybe you have worked as a technical writer or even as a user experience specialist.
As such, you understand technical products and have the ability to visualize potential issues. You can foresee the sequence of actions when handling the product and thus explain possible solutions from the end-user point of view. Furthermore, you:
- Have a natural eye for detail and have a structured, independent, and proactive approach to your tasks
- Are a team player who thrives in an international work environment
- Have excellent communication skills, and further, it is a plus if you have skills in the art of visual communication
- Speak and write English flawlessly – native English preferred
- Preferably have experience in constructing training material
- Are an experienced MS Office user
Experience with the following is a plus, but not a requirement:
- Experience with BrainShark or other similar e-learning platforms
- Experience with Sitecore or other similar CMS (Content Management System) applications
- Flexibility with unified communication
We have limited travelling days as we use unified communication tools for virtual meetings, communication, and collaboration purposes. You will have close and daily collaborations with colleagues at the office but will also be able to work from home, when needed, using unified communication tools to secure flexibility and a healthy work-life balance.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than 25. October 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Product Knowledge & Learning Officer, Jabra Support & Services, Claus Holmbeck-Madsen on +45 3035 1552.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.