For our client within the financial area we are in the market for a Technical Agile Coach.
You will support the agile transformation in a infrastructure environment and coach the team to achieving their mission
The candidate must have experience working in Agile or DevOps teams.
The candidate has a successful track record of delivering/supporting technical projects using Agile methodologies.
In the role as Agile Coach you will facilitate close alignment and ensure regular touchpoints across Agile teams (e.g., PO alignment, PI planning); while coaching POs and team members playing Scrum Master role to take over such facilitation tasks.
- Deep knowledge in DevOps, Agile and Lean methodologies incl. Scrum and Kanban
- High level knowledge of coding or scripting languages and automation tooling
- Some experience in coding or scripting tools like C++, Python or Bash
- Knowledge of virtualization environments and tools e.g., VMware, CloudForms
- Knowledge of system configuration and automation tools like Puppet, Chef or Ansible, Jenkins
If you have experience with the above requirements please contact me for a more detailed description, thank you.
Duration: 6 months
Work location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.